♡︎𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 37♡︎

3rd POV
Geto eyes widen and looks at the ground.Aiko was dead just on the ground lifeless.He blood pouring out of her head onto the ground."Riko?" Geto softly says."All right, good show.Time to wrap things up now" Toji says with an fun in his hand.

Geto turned to the taller figure with an angry face."Why...why are you here?" Geto sternly says."Why..?Oh gotcha.I killed Satoru Gojo" Toji says."I see..." Geto summons two cursed spirit that was in his possession.

Toji smiles widely with a crazy look."Then die!" Geto had two weird looking cursed spirit."The tombs of the Star and the cursed warehouse are barriers for hiding.You can't leave guards at the entrance.So as long as you know where the entrance is located, there should be no problem finding it."

"Jujutsu sorcerers are busy around this time of year.Plus, fly heads have infested the school and throngs are hectic outsideFor someone like me who possesses no cursed energy, I'm the invisible man.But there's one problem...as soon as I hold a cursed toll, the cursed energy from it...makes it so I am no longer invisible" Toji held his gun up at Geto.

The dragon looking cursed spirit flew towards Toji with its mouth wide open."Whoa, slow down" Toji says shooting Geto.

But Geto reacted faster and summoned an arm to shield him from the bullets.The dragon attack the wall when Toji avoids the attack."Let me continue" Toji says a bit annoyed."You see, I've got this cursed spirit that can store cursed objects.I use it to carry my cursed tools." Toji opens his mouth wide.

"Now I know what you're thinking...shouldn't the cursed energy...from the spirit make him no invisible?!" Toji read Geto shock self.He spits out the cursed spirit that carries the cursed tools.

"The spirit shrinks by storing itself within its own body.Then I ingest it and keep it inside my stomach.An invisible man should have invisible guts, right?Thats why I can move through barriers while carrying cursed tools" Toji says while the cursed spirit unravel itself to its original size.

"And that's why I didn't use a cursed tool at first.I need to stay invisible if I'm gonna pull off a surprise attack on the six eyes.I could have started with the Star play vessel.But it's risky to reveal myself to the six eyes" Toji says as he grabs the cursed weapon from the cursed spirit mouth."Shut up!" Geto angrily yells.

"It's heavenily restriction m, right?!Like is, revealing certain information...can actually give you an advantage.I get that.That's not what I want to know.How did you know about the entrance into the tombs?We made sure to not leave any residuals behind" Geto says.

"Humans leave behind more than just cursed energy, remember?Odor and footprints for example.My five senses are sharp thanks to my lack of cursed energy.Don't you dare forget that if you wanna live a long life" Toji says then his face remembers something.

"Oh...I remember now.Megumi.The name means 'blessings.'And I'm the one who gave him that name" Toji says.Outside, Gojo finger twitch slowly from his pool of blood.

"Am...Am...Am I...pretty?" The cursed spirit looking like an woman ask."An imaginary vengeful spirit...an innate domain with a pact that cannot be broken until the question is answered" Toji thought."Well...let's see.I'm kinda of curious but...you're not my type" Toji grins.Toji cuts open the domain open.

"He cut it open?!The rainbow dragon has the hardest skin among my cursed spirits!" Geto thought."Curse manipulation..." Toji thought."Just a bunch of rabble" Toji tsk."Hey" the woman says" Toji stops in his track.Toji cuts the dragon in half with pure strength with an amusement planted on his face.

"There should've been one more lady along the way.Where is she?" Geto questions."Huh?Oh, you mean the maid?Probably dead.I didn't really care if she survived or not.If she's lucky.She's alive" Toji says answering the man question."I see.That settles it.Die!" Geto says.

His dragon went towards Toji but he dodge it.The woman was holding something sharp in her hand but it disappeared.Toji felt his ear bleeding and knew where they were all at."So, that's how it is" Toji says.He hit all the blades in a swift movement, they were unable to see how quick to move.

Geto appeared behind Toji, but Toji had an unamused face."Idiot...coming in close against me?You've got no chance" Toji thought.

"This is the end" Toji sighs."For you!" Geto yells.His attack was repelled and Geto doesn't know why."What?!My attack was repelled?!" Geto thought as the cursed spirit spits out an weapon for Toji.Toji grabs the blade and swiftly and quickly attack the cursed spirit Geto summoned and him.

Curse Manipulation: A curse technique where one can take control conquered cursed spirits.If the difference is two or more, one can take in a cursed spirit with practically no conditions attached.

"His ability may be special, but the cursed spirit itself is not that strong.I can take it!I've eliminated the weapons cache.Now I'll use physical...attacks!" Geto hand was slap away by the cursed spirit.

Geto chest had two slashes that crosses each other.Toji smiles like a mad man and kiss Toji in the face."You'll be fine since you're a sorcerer" Toji says and Geto cursed technique is slowly disappearing.

"I woulda killed ya if you were a shikigami user.But since you're a curse manipulator...I dunno what'll happen with the curse you've taken in if you die.I'd rather avoid the trouble for now.Be sure to thank your parents" Toji lightly moved Geto face to the side with his foot."But you guys, with all your blessings...lost to a monkey like me who can't even use Jujutsu" Toji says.

He picks up Amanai and let's the cursed spirit swallow her whole.Clapping was heard from one of the tunnels near him."Congratulations!I'm surprised you have beaten all of them less than an hour...Toji Fushiguro" Y/n says revealing herself from the dark tunnel.

"Who are you" Toji stares at the woman."I am someone from centuries and centuries ago" She smiles."I have watch your fight with these students, and you have peak my amusement" Y/n says.

"And so I have" Toji rub his chin."A cursed spirit that categorizes into a weapon stored section" Y/n was behind Toji examining that cursed spirit."It may have been a long time since I've seen one" Y/n says.Toji turns around and looks at the woman who was smaller than he had imagine her to be.

"Are those wings even real" Toji says."Hm what do you think?" Y/n chuckles with amusement."It may be real, it has to be right" Toji says."Correct" Y/n snaps her finger."Don't you have somewhere to be at?" Y/n tap her chin."Of course I do but a pipsqueak came out of nowhere and is talking to me" Toji says.

"Alright alright I won't bother you anymore" Y/n raised her hand in defense.Toji walks away and Y/n smiles."You made one mistake Toji Fushiguro.." Y/n whispers with an grin.