101

Some nice little Christmas songs for the chapter 🥰

Christmas Saves The Year - Twenty one pilots
Christmas Lights - Coldplay
Last Christmas - wham
Baby it's cold outside - Idina Menzel & Michael Buble

Emery

"Dude .. you have like a whole football coming out of your fufu .. shouldn't you be like screaming in pain?" My dumbass fiancé chimes, Addy smiles through all of the pain and her smile turns into a laugh. "What's so funny?!" Charlie freaks out, yet again. "First of all Who calls it that?!" She smirks and sets me off again into a fit of laughter. "That's not important right now.. don't you need to get to the hospital or some shit?!" Charlie paces and I literally have to shake him for him to sit the hell down.

"Charlie she just started having contractions, Do you even know how labor works?" I stifle the giggle that is desperate to escape. "Of course I don't know how labor works?! I know football, I don't take interest in babies coming out of girls-" "If he says Fufu or talks about football one more time!" Addy interrupts whilst sucking in a deep breath. I rub her back as she endures a harsh contraction. "I got you" I assure her.

"Charlie! Just make yourself useful and go and find Austin. He can't have gone far, this site only has a tiny store, one bar and a small beach. All of those places are within ten minutes of this cabin" I order him. He glares at me and I wave a hand at him. "Okay, okay!" He huffs, while grabbing his coat. I know how intimidated Charlie is by Austin, but he needs to get his ass back here, pronto. "If I don't come back, Priestley has probably thrown me in the ocean or some shit" Charlie jokes and I give him the death glare to ensure that he shuts his mouth. "Just hurry and get back before it's dark!" I scold him and he is quick to scurry through the door.

I grow confused as Charlie returns literally seconds later, he leaves the door wide open and the blistering wind pierces my cheeks. "Charlie?!" I scoff but My questions are answered when a dark haired chap in a black T-shirt enters. Austin. I always knew he was a bit of a sicko, but who leaves the house wearing just a T-shirt In a freaking blizzard? Anyway, He's back and he's holding some kind of paper bag. No doubt that there's liquor in it.

"You bastard!" I scold him and he's taken back by my comment. "What?!" His eyes widen. Addy can barely make eye contact with her man as she endures another Breathtaking pain. "Oh fuck, Addelyn?!" His eyes widen as he sets eyes on her and rushes to her aid. "Yes, oh fuck. Where have you been?!" She squeezes his arm so hard that his circulation is at risk. "I .. I freaked out!! Charlie proposed to Emery and...he got her that beautiful ring and-"

Is he for real?! Just because somebody proposes.. it doesn't mean that he has to. "I get it. The first sign of commitment and you run. It's fine" Addy huffs, her eye rolling as prominent as ever. "No. That's not what I did. I didn't run, it reminded me that I forgot your Christmas gift at home. I didn't have anything to give you tomorrow and I felt like shit!" Austin stresses whilst rustling the paper bag. "I wanted to give you this tomorrow.. but" he says whilst retrieving the gift from the bag. He pulls out a Christmas bauble, it has tiny baby footprints on and it reads 'Bump's First Christmas', a tiny red bow finishes the ornament. I suddenly feel like a dick for being so harsh with him and jumping to conclusions.

"I love you, Addy" Austin's voice cracks, I can see the sorrow in his eyes. Addy pauses for a moment to catch her breath, before putting him out of his misery. "I love you too" she admits, a smile creeping upon her face as she takes the gift from him. "Now please, get my Mom and Dad. Ava is coming!" She squeals, half excitement and half anxiety. "Shit!" Austin curses, before rushing out of the door, still no Jacket on.