Nicole Toretto

Chapter Fifty

Chapter Fifty

Rolling out on the creeper from under the car, Nicole pouts.

"Dad it all looks the same under here."

"Your not looking hard enough." Dom casually uses his foot to push her back under.

"Come on man, tell me the problem."

"Defeats the purpose of learning, Nicky."

"No it doesn't!"

Letty walks in the garage to hear Nicole whining from under the car.

"What is-"

"Dad's being himself!"

Dom waves it off. "She's okay, and needs to look more to her right." He gave a slight voise raise.

Nicole sucks her teeth—mumbling.

Letty chuckles and hands him over the clipboard. "Th guys who did the work outside just need your signature. Mia is too busy with decorating the cafe."

"How is it in there?"

"It's uh," Letty takes a second. "It's alright."

"I bet it's like a war zone!" Nicole calls out. "Mia and decorating. I rather sit in an dark alley until she's done!"

Dom amused smirk crosses his lips as he looks over.

"What your daughter said." Letty nods.

Dom hands it back to her. "Here, and tell Antoine thanks."

"Alright," Letty takes a look at Nicole under the car and pulls Dom back a bit with her. "Did you talk to her yet?" He sighs, Letty frowns. "Dom."

"It's not as easy as you think." Dom tells her.

Letty head tilts. "Uh-huh, you told her she didn't have to go to school today to I see."

"I couldn't exactly tell her no." Dom tells her but the stern look from Letty told him everything. "I will talk to her. I promise."

"You better." Letty points. "I don't want to see her like that again," Her eyes go to Nicole. "It scared the hell out of me. Anytime she is around I just think she is going to break down at any second."

"That's why I kept her home today." Dom's hand goes to her shoulder, getting Letty's attention. "Brian said it will be ready when she is. We both know, that nobody is going to take help when they don't want it."

"That's true."

Dom nods. "So let me do it my way."

"Okay," Letty agrees. She heads through towards the cafe. "Good luck under there baby girl!"

"I think I got it!" Nicole pulled something, Dom heard the snap and turned back wide eyed. "Oops. Oh snap, okay, so dad! You might have two things to fix."