Race Wars

Chapter 149

Chapter 149

The sound of engines reeving and crowds screaming and cheering stormed throughout the entire area.
Getting an overview looks of all the cars lined up for miles with vendors out for all of the gear heads.

A stage setup for the DJ and performances where the music filled the races and crowds more.  People in the stands who had their own views but many of them still kept at the lines for a better look.

A whistle from the guy up front as a red decked out mustang pulled through.

Seven cars lined up in unison right after one another by a specific tent space setup.

The DJ changing the song as more people came to the stage to hear, that thundering beat of Danza Kuduro by Don Omar on the speakers all around and traveling as far as the cars themselves.

A familiar siting of a 1970 black R/T Daytona Charger—its license plate reading TOR-MIK.

Opening the door up, Nicole's platform chuck stepped out.

The grin on her face when Hector rushed over to hug her. People at the lines and in crowd cheering from seeing her as some had rushed over to see.

Dressed in a pair of baggy black cargo pants with a silver chain hung in a loop at her side. The loose muscle t-shirt that showed the black band top underneath. Half the shirt hitched up and tucked in the pants.

That cross chain around her neck as her hair was straightened out and starting to reach the length of her waist.

"Man!" Hector pulls back from her. "I didn't believe Tyler when he said you guys were coming down here. What's up little mama Toretto?" He nudged her. "I heard about number two. You trying to kill your soon to be husband?"

"My father is very happy about it, thank you." Nicole moves her hair from the slight breeze.

"I can barely tell you are having one, you are still small!" Hector motions to her a shake of his head from not believing it. "I literally watched you grow up, this is crazy!" He expresses to her glowing laugh. "More and more looking like Letty, man."

"Which is why my father knew eventually that me never meeting someone was out of the question."

"Ahhh," Hector laughs sliding her a five. "In Ortiz women we trust."

"Daily." Nicole agrees.

"Got some fans back there." Hector points.