Tran vs Toretto Pt 3

Chapter 136

Chapter 136

"Make sure when you load them up, you make them secure." One of the guys tell them.

"Where's the tow truck?" He calls out to him. "Tran wants these cars there by noon."

"We got it." Another one waves him off. "I want my money like you do."

"Just going to spend it on women." One from the group shouts.

The guys laugh.

The man who asked about the tow truck stopped when he heard an engine coming fast.

"You hear that?"

"Shut up and get this hook in-"

"No foreal, listen!" He shushed them. "You hear it?"

One of them look through the cracked opening of the door and seen the car.

"Move out of the way!"

Not many had time to move when a car drove through—breaking open the doors that took out some people in the process.

Snatching a key from the smoker, Nicole opened the door and threw one from her side before throwing one over head.

A few rounds go off making her duck back and use the door.

Snatching the gun out from his pocket, Tyler opened the door still keeping low and hit the few shooting at her before the smoke took over.

Nathan eyes the clear shot. "Nicole go!"

Running to the car, one of the men tried to stop her from the open door. A kick of the door into him sent the shot of to miss.

Nicole grabbed his wrist with a twist making him drop it. Catching it with ease—she hit him with blunt end on top of his head before knocking it across his face.

Shooting a few shots in the guys direction made them all duck back from cover, the sound of coughs taking over.

Jumping inside, she slammed the door in relief. Grabbing the keys, she put them in the ignition. A hollowed feeling sitting inside as she looked around.

This wasn't the copy, that gut feeling telling her....this car belonged to Johnny Tran.

Tyler pats the hood.

Nathan gives a nod and backs up out of the warehouse as Tyler went for the car.

One of the men trying to stop him with a crowbar.