A Trip to Abu Dhabi

Chapter Sixty Three

Chapter Sixty Three

Nicole walks the plane, her jacket off and hair down--draping around her shoulders.

Leaning back on the crate, she plays with the knife in hand that she used to cut Ramsey's ties.

Tapping the tip against her leather glove, her mind went back to earlier on the mountain. The guy that was about to shoot in the car at her. Deckard hit him on purpose, at least that's what her gut continued to say.

It had to be a part of him somewhere that still cared for her like she did for him. Or maybe it was all in her head like Dom said, and Deckard really did plan on killing her with everyone else.
All she wanted to do is hate him but in her heart she couldn't. She hated what he did to Han but then apart of her was forced to see why.

Even she wasn't a saint in this. Had she would have found him, this all could have been different.

Running away from her past.....maybe she picked up more of her father's habits then she thought.

The knife branded on with an N on the side. A smile pulls her lips as she gives it a slight twirl.

Flashback....

Nicole sat on the living room floor, hair pulled back as she focused on the papers and map on the floor.

"I really don't get the point to this." She sighs.

"Your supposed to see where different roads lead to the main." Deckard sat on the coffee table behind her. "The last thing you need is to drive and get cut off. Next thing you know your car is flipped over, smashing into the side of a rock or tree."

Nicole blinks wide eyed. "Who thinks like that?"

"You better start." Deckard points. "Nothing is to be expected about the work you do. The least you could do is try to survive through it."