Is She Okay?

Chapter 121

Chapter 121

Dom hammered in a few boards together.

The radio on behind him.

Letty walks down the steps. "I say another good three months and it should be done."

"Yeah," Dom looks out the outwork. "Seems like we are always rebuilding this place huh?"

Letty chuckles, her hair up in a clip with a pair overalls hanging. She turns the radio up a bit.

"You sure you don't want to get some people to work on it?"

The song of Ohana Bam, All Roads Lead Home, playing.

"Nah," Dom shakes his head. "I want it built just right and you know I don't trust anybody outside of family to help me do that."

Letty smiles walking over to Dom, he puts an arm around her wait. "You know. I figured you say that. So I got my own team."

Dom brows pull about to say something until the heard the sound of cars pulling up. He turned his head to see them in front of the house.

Nicole jumped out the back of the pick up truck. Dressed in pair of cargo pants and tank with her hair up.

"I tell y'all right now." Roman gets out of the truck. "I ain't Bob the Builder. Went from doing heist to having my own show on HGTV."

"Can you just shut up for once and come on." Tej says coming around. "Everything don't need your forehead commentary."

Nicole snorts, covering her mouth.

Roman looks at her. "Oh you think that's funny?"
Nicole hands go up in defense, trying to hide her laugh. Roman does a fake little laugh. "You and your uncle got one more time."

Brian pulled in the driveway and got out with Ramsey. "We still got a house to do, Dom."

Letty smiles as she pulls Dom out.

"Alright. Now what is all of this?"

Nicole propped her arms against the pick up truck. "We weren't just going to let you build it by yourself. Since Raven and Gia took the kids to the amusement park for the day. We got nothing but time."

Dom brow raised. "We?"

The other car pulled up. Dom was surprised to see Tyler's friends, Damon, Rafael, Nathan, and Mike getting out of the back.