5.Tour And Instructions.

It's a filler chapter but I would recommend it reading, interesting meeting in this one :-D

.
.
.
.
.

I didn't have anything to do, so, I decided to explore the living room before anything else.

Entering the apartment, the whole floor had huge glass windows on the left. Through which you could look over the whole city. It was just alluring. I knew in that moment, this will be my favourite place on this floor.

Next to the windows, there was a recamier, posh. I'm gonna read so many books here.

The kitchen counter was right opposite to the entrance and across the hall, it was two steps up, on which long legged chairs were placed nicely. The stove was opposite to the counter, the sink was on the left at the edge of the platform. Above the stove were shelves with mugs, glasses, plates and all the other kitchen appliances.

On the right end of the cooking platform there was the refrigerator. I opened it to find it completely stocked. I raised my brows in amusement. I closed it and continued looking around. Next to the fridge was a broom closet.

The oval shaped dinning table with well crafted chairs was in front of the kitchen. The tv was on the north wall of the apartment, there was a black matte triplet couch set placed in front of it with 2 small glass tables on the edges.

I was astounded by the living room alone. The silk drapes on the windows were contrasting to everything but still beautiful.

After the living room, I walked down the wide short valley in the west side of the apartment to find two doors parallel to eachother, I entered the right one first.

There was bed in the middle with clean white sheets. There were large windows straight in the front of the door. On the right of the bed was a full length mirror with a dresser. On the right of the windows was the bathroom, I entered it to find, glass walled shower on the left, with a circular bath tub at the other end of the bathroom for which you'll have to walk 3 steps up. On the right wall, there was a mirror and wash basin on the platform. On it's left was the toilet.
Leaving the bathroom, I saw the closet on the front wall, I opened it to find drawers, empty hangers and whole lotta space.

My mind was blown away to say the less.

I left the room to see the other one, it was quite similar except there was a study table on the left with a bookshelf on the east wall. The bed was in the middle of the room same as the one in the other room with  nightstands on each side. There was carpet spread in this room. Tony must've picked this one for me, I thought and a smile creeped on my lips. The dresser was on the right of the bed and left of the windows. Next to the windows there was another recamier. The master bathroom was in the south-west corner. Next to it was the closet. I fell in love with this room So I decided to stay in this one.

I brought my case in the room and settled my books, clothes and footwear in. I didn't have anything else to do or see and I was quite hungry, so I walked out of the room to the kitchen and put some cereal in a bowl, added some milk and sat on the chair next to the counter and ate it. As soon as I finished, I washed the bowl and put it back.

"Miss Katniss. Miss Pots and Mr. Stark, demand your appearance right away in his office." I jumped at the announcement.

"JARVIS?" I asked, furrowing my brows.
"Yes, Miss Katniss?" The AI replied.

"My name's Kristyn not Katniss." I said, chuckling.

"I'm afraid, Mr. Stark registered you as Miss Katniss." He replied. I smiled, shaking my head.