64. Welcome To Wakanda.

And now your song is on repeat
And I'm dancing on to your heartbeat
And when you're gone,I feel incomplete
So, if you want the truth
I just wanna be part of your symphony
Will you hold me tight and not let go?
Symphony
Like a love song on the radio
Will you hold me tight and not let go?

~Symphony.
(By: Clean Bandit, Zara Larsson.)

In the last few days, all of us had a great time since we were all excited to come to Wakanda since the day we first heard of it. Steve and Bucky were looking at us like we were a bunch of kids excited to get a new toy and had a great laugh about it. And now that we are on our way to Wakanda, everyone's talking about the wedding and the venue, which by the way only Steve knows and maybe Bucky but he won't tell me.

All this talk about the wedding is jovial and I'm glad that everyone's gonna be there for it, including Clint and his family. All of them are in the common area of the jet while me and Peter are in my room. Nat sent me get some beauty sleep before the orientation day of Wakanda but since I wasn't remotely tired, I texted Pete to give me company.

"How's May and why didn't she come?" I asked Peter. We were sitting on the couch.

"She really wanted to but her employer didn't give her off." Peter replied pressing his lips together.
"Oh, then I guess Bucky and I will meet her when we get back." I replied with a soft smile. Peter nodded, leaning back on the couch.

"Hey, the other day when I called you and you didn't answer and then you texted that it was because of SHIELD business, what was all that about?" Peter asked and I nodded, recalling the day.

"Yeah, you remember Agent Hill?" I asked.
"Yeah. Lady Fury." He said, making me chuckle, lightly.

"She came to the tower and said that Fury doesn't want me and Bucky to get married." I said, looking down at my hands.
"What?" Peter said, sitting up. "Why?" He asked.

"Apparently, us getting married will cost the team 2 valuable assets and they can't afford that." I said, pressing my lips.
"But you guys aren't leaving the team." Peter said throwing his hands in the air.

"Yeah, but we might. In the future." I said looking at him.
"Yeah, we all will in the future, we'll grow old but being a part of the team doesn't mean you can't have a personal life." Peter said sincerely and I frowned at him, smirking.

"When did you get so witty?" I said and he chuckled, shaking his head.

"When I was too afraid to ask MJ out because of this life and that it might put her in harm's way and Mr. Stark will get angry with me... You were there to support me and you kept reassuring me that you'll always have my back and you did, everytime." He sighed. "And now... Seeing this happening to you is heartbreaking and scary, you know... You are so strong and like a wall for me and if you don't get what you deserve, it'll crush me." His voice low and remorseful.

"Hey." I said, softly, moving close to him, rubbing his back. "We're not calling off the wedding, Pete." I slowly said.

"But you still had to go through so much for this to happen." He said looking down. I sighed.

"Yes, I did. And I might even have to go through more because of the path I've chosen. But you know what? It'll be all worth it because I'll be with the love of my life every step of the way and my wonderful family." I said, squeezing his arm. He sent me a sad smile. "And don't worry, I'll always have your back." I said making him chuckle.

"Landing in T-60 seconds." Clint made the announcement in the jet.

"Guess we're in Wakanda." I said beaming at Peter.