50. Pepperoni Wedding.

Darling, just hold my hand
Be my girl, I'll be your man
I see the future in your eyes,
Baby, I'm dancing in the dark
With you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass,
Listening to our favourite song
When I saw you in the dress,
Looking so beautiful.
I don't deserve this, darling
You look perfect tonight.

~Perfect.
(By: Ed Sheeran.)

The sky and the land was filled with alien like animals, fighting a few avengers with king T'challa and an army of people wearing traditional clothes. I don't recognise this place, it's like a huge field. The chaos surrounded everyone. Thor had an axe pierced inside the chest of a purple faced giant, yelling at him and then the giant snapped his fingers and a portal opened and he disappeared. The voices were muffled but I could feel... Sadness.

"Where'd he go?" Steve asked Thor. He had dark suit and longer hair and beard. Whereas Thor had shorter hair. "Thor? Where'd he go?" He asked again, breathing irregularly. Thor was looking lost.

"Steve?" Bucky called from behind, making Steve turn to look at him. His body was falling apart and then he turned into dust, his gun falling on the ground.

I shot my eyes open, sitting up, inhaling sharply and breathing heavily.

"Hey." Bucky sat up beside me, putting his hand on my back.
"You're okay. You're okay." I said in a breathy voice, touching his face and then wrapping my arms around his torso, my eyes getting watery. He hugged me back.

"Yes, I'm okay, I'm here." He said in his morning raspy voice. I kept hugging him tightly, inhaling his scent, calming myself down, soft tears falling down on my cheeks. He was caressing me, placing his cheek over my head. "Had another nightmare?" He slowly asked. I nodded and pulled back, looking at his chest.

He cupped my face, wiping the tears off. "Wanna talk about it?" He asked and I nodded softly. He kept rubbing my arms, slightly, waiting patiently for me to start. I took a deep breath.

"Some members of the team were... They were fighting these animal like aliens and... There was this huge purple guy, who was the leader, I presume." I started slowly, my voice coming out hoarse. "there was king T'challa and an army fighting with the team. And then Thor came... He had this tree and a rabbit with him. He pierced the purple guy's chest with an axe but... But the man snapped his fingers, he was wearing a golden glove, and a portal opened and he disappeared." I took a shaky breath as a tear fell down. Bucky wiped it off. "Steve and Thor were standing together and you came from behind." A lump in throat cut me off.

Bucky was wiping my tears as I went on with the dream. Taking a deep breath again.
"And you called out for steve but... But before you could say anything else... You turned... You turned into dust." I crunched my eyes shut and Bucky pulled me into his chest, shushing me, caressing my hair.

After a while, Bucky picked up the glass of water by the bed and gave it to me, I drank it down and was now composed.

"What time is it?" I asked taking my hypothyroidism tablet.
"4 in the morning." Bucky replied taking the glass from my hand. "C'mon, let's go out." He said standing up, I nodded and stood up, walking out of our room.

We were at El Dorado Maroma in Mexico for dad and pepper's wedding. It was a beautiful destination. The whole resort was booked for the event. Everybody from the tower, Peter and aunt May, Clint and his family and Mr. Rhodes were invited. We came in yesterday and the wedding was today.

Holding hands, we stood at the wood railings, facing the sea, the cold morning breeze, grazing our skin, calming my nerves and showering peace. We both sat down, dangling our legs in the air, I put my head on his shoulder, and he snaked his arm around my waist.