39. What Did You Just Say?

Wish that we could, be alone now
If we could find some place to hide
Make the last time,
Just like the first time
Push a button and rewind.
Don't say the words that's on your lips
Don't look at me that way
Just promise, you'll remember
When the sky's grey.
'cause you were mine for the summer.

~Summer Love.
(By: One Direction.)

TO: Fluff, sexual interactions.

I flickered my eyelids open as I felt Bucky snogging on my neck, lightly. I smiled to myself and relaxed, turning on my back. He pouted, narrowing his eyes adorably.

"I was kissing you." He whined looking at me, I suppressed my smile, licking my lips.
"Good morning to you, too." I said grinning lightly, making him groan and bury his face into my neck for a second, I chuckled.

"Morning." He said, smiling before pecking my lips. "How are you feeling?" He asked, massaging my head.

"Happy." I replied, smiling at him.
"Allow me to make you happier." He cheekishly said, raising his brows and smirking. Trailing kisses down to my chest making me giggle.

***

After showering and breakfast, Bucky and I were laying on the couch, with my head on his lap and a book in my hand, he was watching game of thrones on the tv and massaging my head simultaneously.

"You know nothing Jon Snow." I heard and turned my head to see which scene was it and just like I had expected, it was the sex scene.

I blushed and moved my eyes back to my book because I knew what was about to come.

"Wha-" I heard Bucky and covered my whole face with the book to hide my guise. "Hey!" He said pushing my book downwards, I composed my face and looked at him.

"Yes." I said in the straightest voice possible.
"I thought the brothers of the night's watch weren't supposed to have sex." He asked, frowning.

"They aren't." I replied, plainly, edges of my lips a little curled up.
"But he just got laid." He squealed, moving his hand towards the tv.

"You'll find out later in the show, I don't want to spoil it for you." I said, pressing my lips together.
"Okay." He said, resuming the episode and leaning back on the couch. And I started reading again, crossing my legs, moving my feet in the air.

"Hey Buck..?" I said rhythmical. A question popped into my head, I peaked up through my book.
"Yes..?" He mimicked my voice, grinning lightly.

"Do you uhm- do you get a-" I started avoiding his gaze, he pushed my book down to my chest.
"Do I get a booner while watching a sex scenes?" He asked, narrowing his eyes and smiling slightly. Saying my mind. I sent an awkward smile, pressing my lips, barely nodding.

"Yeah. Then I jerk off." He plainly states looking at the tv. My jaw dropped and brows furrowed. I scoffed and sat up.
"What!?" I squealed, shaking my head. He started laughing.

"No, doll. I don't get a booner while watching a sex scene, I'm not 17." He replied, laughing. I slapped his chest with the back of my hand, shaking my head. "Ow!" He laughed again.