26. Athena Kristyn Price.

Your hand fits in mine
Like it's made just for me
But bear this in mind
It was, meant to be
And I'm joining up the the dots
With the freckles on your cheeks
And it all makes sense to me.

~Little things.
(By: One Direction.)

TO: Mention of death.

I opened my eyes when rays of sunshine fell on my eyelids. I slowly opened my eyes looking at the windows, I took a deep breath, stretched my body and sighed.

After talking to Bucky last night I was on the ninth cloud, he had feelings for me... I can't put in words how I feel. I was smiling like an idiot gazing towards the windows.

I removed the sheets off my body and stood up. I went into the bathroom to get ready to go out with Bucky. I took a shower, came out, put on a full sleeved red off shoulders top and a pair of black jeans. I never let me hair down, so I did them in a high pony tail.

I took my pill by the bedside. And then left the room.
Steve, Sam and Bucky were already there having cereals or flakes.

"Morning boys." I said, grinning and walking towards the kitchen. I heard morning from Steve and Bucky.

"Heyy, sexy lady." I heard Sam and I shook my head, taking out a bowl, chuckling. I looked up to see Bucky, not smiling much.

"You going somewhere?" Steve asked. I rolled my flakes in the bowl.

"Yes actually... I'm gonna show Bucky around." I said, looking at Bucky through my lashes, grinning.

"Oh... Are you now?" Steve said, moving his gaze from me to Bucky, with a funny grin. Bucky had a slight smile on his face.

"You never showed me around, when I first came in." Sam said to me. I poured milk in my bowl and took it in my hand, walking towards the couch and sitting next to Bucky.

"Turn a hundred years old, and I just might." I said, shrugging and eating a spoon full of falkes. Bucky and Steve chuckled.

"That's mean." Sam said, shaking his head at me. I chuckled looking at him to Bucky, who was smirking at me.

Steve already knew about my feelings and I was pretty sure Bucky told him about our little confession round yesterday night.

***

After the breakfast I was sitting on the couch, waiting for Bucky to come out of his room, so we could leave.

"We have to go today, you know?" I yelled from the living room, throwing my head back.

Bucky came out in a blue full sleeved t-shirt, scrunched half up his forearms, with a pair of jeans and shoes on.
Looking charming as always.

"Finally... C'mon princess." I said, standing up from the couch.
"You gotta stop calling me that." He said, walking towards me.

"Why? Would you rather have me call you... Sargent?" I said, smirking, looking him up in the eye. He came up and stood right in front of me, looking down on me.

"Say it like that one more time, and I won't be responsible for the things I'll do next." He said, looking me in the eye, twitching his eye lids a little, in a raspy voice.