14. Civil War.

Are there some aces up your sleeves?
Have you no idea that you're in deep?
I dreamt about you
Nearly every night this week
How many secrets can you keep.

~Do I Wanna Know?
(By: Arctic Monkey.)

TO: Violence.

We all knew that Steve and the other's will be at the airport. Dad and Mr. Rhodes found them.
Nat got King T'challa and dad got me my suit, as he promised.

When we reached the airport, dad evacuated the whole airport because we knew what was about to happen. There was a helicopter just sitting there, right in the middle of the airport, after the announcement Steve came running towards the helicopter. Dad malfunctioned the chopper with his tech.
Him and Mr. Rhodes landed on their feet and stood in front of Steve.

"Wow, it's so weird how you run into people at the airport. Don't you think that's weird?" Dad said, sarcastically. Removing his mask.
"Definitely weird." Mr. Rhodes replied.

"Hear me out, Tony. The doctor, the psychiatrist, he's behind all of this." Steve said, defensively.

King T'challa came from behind the chopper.

"Captain." He greeted Steve.
"Your, highness." He returned the gesture.

"Anyway... Ross gave me 36 hours to bring you in. That was 24 hours ago. Can you help a brother out?" Dad said to Steve walking from behind Mr. Rhodes.

"You're after the wrong guy." Steve replied.
"Your judgement is askew... Your war buddy killed innocent people, yesterday." Dad said, frustration dripping from his words.

"And there are five more super soldiers just like him. I can't let the doctor find them first, Tony. I can't." Steve replied to dad.

Nat and I walked towards them from the side.

"Steve... You know what's about to happen. Do you really wanna punch your way out of this one?" Nat said to Steve.

"Don't do this." I said, shaking my head.
"I can't lose him, Kris. Not again." Steve replied to me and I understood his pain but ripping the avengers apart was not a solution.

"Alright, I've run out of patience." Dad said, encircling his lips with his palms, "Underoos!" He yelled out.

Spider-man flew in and webbed Steve's shield and took it, webbing his hands together, landing on a car.

"Nice job, kid." Dad said to him.
"Thanks. I could've stuck the landing a little better, it's just the new suit. No, wait, it's nothing. Mr. Stark it's perfect. Thank you." He babbled. I smiled at his innocence.

"Yeah. We don't really need to start a conversation." Dad said to him.
"Okay. Cap-captain. Big fan. I'm Spider-man." He said, saluting Steve.

"Yeah, we'll talk about it later." Dad said, flicking his hand.
"Hey everyone." Peter waved at us.
"Good job." Dad said, again.

"You've been busy." Steve said to dad.
"And you've been a complete Idiot. Dragging in Clint, rescuing wanda from a place she doesn't even wanna leave, a safe place. I'm tryna keep..." Dad looked here and there to the ground, frustrated. He took a breath.
"I'm trying to keep you from tearing the Avengers apart." Dad finished.

"You did that when you signed." Steve said.
"That's not true, and you know it Steve." I said in a calm voice. He dropped his head looking down at the ground.

"Alright, we're done. You're gonna turn Barnes over, you're gonna come with us, now, because it's us or a squad of J-SOC guys with no compunction about being impolite..." Dad said in a stiff and angry voice.