66. His Passerine.

What's goin on in that beautiful mind?
I'm on your magical mystery ride
And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright.
My head's under water, but
I'm breathing fine, you're crazy
And I'm out of my mind.
'cause, all of me loves all of you.
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections.
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you.
You're my end and my beginning.
Even when I lose, I'm winning.

~All Of Me.
(By: John Legend.)

Written in 3rd person:

The alter was set, the aisle was glazed with flower petals with a huge arch covered with beautiful colors. Elegance and class was shinning through the decorations. The merry materials used in the decorations were radiating calmness and love.

Blue, green, red, pink, white, yellow, black flowers covering the entire outdoor frame set for the wedding. Not a single inch was missing the magnificent work done by the generous people of Wakanda.

While Kristyn and Bucky were getting ready in rooms opposite to each others', Natasha, Sam and Wanda were making sure that everything was organised perfectly.

Steve was with Bucky and Shuri was with Kristyn, helping her with her dress. She was wearing her wedding gown, her hair open down with loose curls, with the veil over her head. Her bracelet glowing on her wrist with the perfect amount of make up and the glow on her face making her more beautiful.

"You are not removing this?" Shuri asked Kristyn.
"No. I'll never remove these dog tags." Kristyn replied, holding the dog tags in her fist.

"They are not matching the dress, Kristyn." Shuri said tilting her head.
"Doesn't matter." Kristyn replied smiling and shrugging.

Knock! knock! knock!

"I will get it." Shuri said to Kristyn with a smile, who was standing in front of the mirror. The door opened and revealed, Clint standing on the other side. "I will give you some privacy." She said to her and left the room.

"Hey." Kristyn said, turning on her heels to face Clint, who had a small smile on his face a glistening eyes.

"Heya kiddo." Clint said walking up to her. "You look beautiful." He said, grinning at her.

"Thanks. You look great, too." She replied, smiling and Clint flicked his hand, embarrassingly.

"Marrying, huh?" Clint said looking at her.
"Yeah." She said, chuckling.

"When I first met the kid saving smaller kids on the street of a city under alien attack-" they both chuckled "I never would've thought that I'll grow so fond of her that seeing her in her wedding dress would make me emotional." He chuckled, sniffling and Kristyn sent her a tight smile, tilting her head.

"Neither, did I." She said, sniffling. Clint pressed his lips together, holding her shoulders and reaching her forehead to place a kiss. He looked back at her with a smile.

"Stay happy, kiddo." He said. "Love you." He sent her a smile.
"Love you, too." She said, a tear splashed from her eyes and she hugged him. Clint stood back, sending her a last nod and left the room.

Kristyn pulled out a tissue, drying her eyes and calming down. Shuri came back to the room.

"Oh, no." Shuri said looking at Kristyn.
"What? What's wrong?" Kristyn asked, freaking out a little.

"You cried, didn't you?" Shuri asked, dipping her eyes.
"A little." Kristyn shrugged and Shuri scoffed, shaking her head. "Wedding's are emotional." Kristyn said in a shrill and Shuri shook her head.