Chapter 3

Everyone was shocked with sudden outburst. No one expected it. Khushi sniffed to Vaish, hiding her face in her chest, Crying with fear of shout. Tears roll down on Vaish's cheeks. Kanchi, Sonia and Avi's eyes were filled with tears. Aman tried to be strong. Rohan fisted his hands, ready to punch Sid. Sid and Vibha was shocked. Damn shocked.

No doubt Mehra's know that Vaish suffered all this. They have seen her broken side but no one knew who did this mess in Vaish's life only Rochi knew about Abhi but they never seen him. Just Vaish told them.

Vaish (coldly): I am gold digger. Go Mr Nigam and ask your brother how much money he spent on me in relation of 7months? Go and ask your brother ever I let him pay a single rupee for my shopping? Ever he paid full amount on our dates? Didn't I always split the amount of our dates? Just go and ask your brother. I agree I wasn't as rich as you but never I let him pay his money for me except a birthday gift. Slut. Umm..... Leave what to explain you when you are gonna blindly trust on your brother.

She wiped her tears and looked at khushi, kissing her forehead. She stood up and was about to go.

Sid (gathering all courage): Di?
Vaish (shout): Don't you dare to call me that Mr. Nigam. Your sister died.
Sid (joining his hands): No... I did the big mistake but don't say that please Di

He went to vaish quickly.

Sid (holding his ears): I am sorry di. Please don't say that. It was my mistake not mistake you can say it's crime done by me. I deserve punishment for it. Please give me punishment but don't say that.
Rohan (push sid away from Vaish): Stay away from my sisters.
Sid (balancing himself): I will accept the punishment but not gonna leave my di.
Vibha (wiped her tears): Sid, you both never shared anything with me. I always asked you what exactly happened that Abhi was saying no for marriage suddenly when he was so excited for it but you never told me truth.
Rohan (rolling his eyes): Wow! Aunty, you don't even know anything. Please don't think we are fools.

Vaish's mind was filled with past memories. She wasn't paying any attention to everyone. Her mind was filled with thoughts and past incidents. Flashbacks was running in her mind. Her father's death, insults, humiliations she faced, how board of directors back off from the deal when Abhishek canceled it, how monsters was playing with her body and she was screaming and begging for help.

She broke down. Felling on her knees. Khushi stood on her feets, looking at her mother.

Khushi (cups Vaish's face, sobbing): Mumma.

Everyone looked at vaish, listening khushi's voice. Rohan sat in front of vaish. He pull khushi towards himself in hug and hug vaish too. Both were sobbing, khushi's sobs was violently and Vaish's silent.

Vaish (stuttering and sobbing): Rohan please save me from all this. Please Rohan.

Rohan glared at his mom, dad. Avu and Kanchi went to Vaish.

Rohan (caressing Vaish's hair): You are safe. Khushi is also safe and with us. They will not come near you nor khushi's. Avu, Kanchi take Vaishu and Khushi in room. I need to talk with others. Vaishu, you go to room and see khushi. Let me handle here.

He gritted his teeth looking at his parents. Sid was numb. After all this he and Vibha don't have words to say anything. Avu, Kanchi took Vaish and Khushi in room.

Rohan (shout): Dad what's the need to call them? Yesterday wasn't enough? First time in these 2yrs Khushi was scared and she is crying continously and Vaish is living with us because she trust us. Why you want to break her trust? Is she a burden for you? Why you are doing this?
Aman (shout): Because yesterday the way his son raised finger on vaishu. I want them to know as well. Who was at fault? How he dared to raise finger on her? I call them to know the truth. I  want them to know how his son changed her life upside down and still he has guts to raise finger on Vaishu? What she did with them? She grew up without mother. So always she loved Mrs. Nigam like mother. She loved Abhishek and trusted him for her life. What he did with her?

TBC.....

Note: It's just a fictional story. Don't compare it with real life. Don't read if you aren't liking it