Chapter 47

Standing at entrance Sid and Abhi heard each and everything. They were sad. It's true they can't understand their pain but a different feel was their in Abhi and Sid's point. It was not about them marrying or being single but it was about Vaish and Avu's pain.

On the other hand. Vaish was holding each other's hand and smiling with tears. Abhi held Sid's arm and pull him back.

Sid (shocked): Bhai what happened?
Abhi: Let's knock the door first.

Sid nodded. They both set their face with smile. Though smile was fake but they don't want to break confidence of Vaish and Avu. Sid knocked the door. Listening knock on door. Vaishneet looked at each other and wiped their tears.

Avu: Come in.

Sidshek walked in.

Sid: How's you Avu?
Avu: I am good.
Abhi (went to her and side hug her): Get well soon.

He kiss on her forehead. Avni smiled a bit.  There was complete silence. An uncomfortable.

Sid (breaking the silence, trying to calm atmosphere): Di where is Masi ki chamchi?
Avu (confused): Who is Masi ki chamchi? I mean what you are saying?
Sid (rolling his eyes): I am talking about khushi. Your chamchi.
Avu (grumpy face): Yaa! She is my chamchi but what's your problem with it? If you have any then solve by yourself. Don't dare to call her chamchi.
Sid: She is your chamchi. When bhai called me bandar. She fought with him saying Masi calls him (pointing towards himself) So you can't call him.
Avu (happily): Awwiiieeeee... She is my cutie pie.
Sid (rolling his eyes): Hmm..... Once I called her cutie pie then she fought with me as her Masi calls her cutie pie.

Avu chuckled. Sid was admiring her.

Abhi (nervous): Umm... Where is khushi?
Vaish: Sid, She is at home. She was sleeping when I came here.
Sid: Okay!

Sidshek sat with them for some more time. Talking with them.

Skips to 3days....

Avneet is got discharge from hospital. Soon she is leaving for home with her mom, dad. Meanwhile at home. Kanchi and Vaish was preparing avu's favorite food. Rohan, Sid was decorating living area and Khushi was ordering and irritating them. Vibha and Abhi were in office.

Vaish (came in living area): Baby come mami is calling you.
Sid (sighed): Please di take her. She literally made us do these for 3rd time. Now only few B. A. L. L. O. O. N. S are left for decorations rest all is spoiled. (He said separately each alphabet of balloons. So khushi won't understand).
Khushi (irritated): Chup chup chup! (To vaish) Mumma machi come.
Vaish (thinking): That's why I came to call you. Mami is having difficulty in cooking. So she said if khushi can help mami or else Masi will come before surprise.

Khushi shocked, covering her mouth with her soft, tiny, chubby hands being drama queen then ran to kitchen. Sid and Rohan sighed dramatically then get back to work. Once living area was decorated.

Rohan: I need to go and buy stuff.
Sid: Alright! I will decorate her room till the time.

Rohan nodded. Sid left. Meanwhile with khushi. Vaish and Kanchi made her sit on slab and handed a bowl content peas. They asked khushi to clean the peas. Knowing she is gonna play with them. Khushi was doing her job happily. After sometime Vibha and Abhi too came to welcome avu.

Finally the time came and Avneet came home back. Everyone was so happy. At entrance first Sonia did avu's aarti then she entered in living area. She smiled looking at decorations.

 She smiled looking at decorations

Avu (happily): Thank you.
Kanchi: Don't Thank us. Special thanks to Rohan and Sid.
Khushi (shouted): Mami me?
Sid (shocked): You didn't helped us but troubled us alot.
Khushi: You chup. Machi, chachu bad.

Avu chuckled and took khushi in arms.

Avu: Thank you my beautiful doll.
Khushi (kissing her cheek): Yesh!!
Avu: Where is bhai?
Kanchi: He is coming. On the way.

Avu nodded.

Vaish: Come let's see your room.

They went in her room.

Avu (excited): Awwieee

Avu (excited): Awwieee.... Thank you.

Khushi jump from avu's arms to bed. She was going to take balloon from decorations but Sid pick her up.

Sid (pout): Don't spoil my decorations.
Khushi (pointing decorations): Baboons.
Sid: No....
Khushi: You chup!

Abhi chuckled at them. Just then Rohan entered in room with alot of balloons in hand.

Khushi (excited): Mamu gimme.
Rohan: Come... Let's decorate bed.

Khushi clapped in excitement. Sid make her stand on bed. Rohan handed few balloons in khushi's hand. One by one she was throwing balloon upwards. Balloons stucked up on ceiling. On the end of balloon's thread. There was a photo of avi with her family, sid, abhi, vibha and everyone.

 There was a photo of avi with her family, sid, abhi, vibha and everyone

Everyone spent happy and quality time with family and Nigams. A memorable day for Vaishneet. Everyone cheered them.

At last Avu and khushi slept in avu's room. Balloons all around. Sid was happy for Avu. She is trying to be happy and move on. Which isn't easy but still Avu is doing. Everyone is supporting vaish to accept her past and move on. She need new life with cheerful moments.

After few days. Avneet will join her father's business again whereas vaish will start working with Mahi. New start of lifes begin.

TBC.......

How was the chapter?