Chapter 13

Note: I know I promised for double update but yesterday evening there was an announcement of test today. So I started studying for it. Here is first update and at night I will give second.

Let's start....

Sidneet calmed but didn't with each other. After breakfast Vibha called abhi asking him to have breakfast. Later she sat with Avneet for chit chat. Sid sat doing his office work.

After around an hour. At Mehra house. Aman came with Udit and Rahul. Sonia, Rohan, Kanchi welcome them. Vaish was in room, getting khushi ready.

After giving khushi bath and make her wear floral frock. Vaish took chair and make her sit on it in front of mirror.

Vaish (in baby voice): So how this prettiest girl want her hair?
Khushi (giggle): Mumma....
Vaish (kissing her cheek): So let's make your hair style?

Khushi nodded. Vaish started making her hair. Khushi was looking at vaish through mirror. Vaish was making her hairs and talking with her. Let's see what they are talking.

Vaish (smiled looking at khushi): You know baby when I was chotu chotu. Your nani used to make my different hairstyles regularly.

Khushi giggle thinking Sonia as her nani. Vaish was sharing about her mother as her nani.

Khushi (giggle): Machi?
Vaish: Your nani used to make hers.

Here vaish got quiet for a second remembering Sonia is nani for her.

Khushi (nodded): Mamu?
Vaish (kissing her cheek): Mera baby, your mamu is boy. Boys have short hair.
Khushi (chuckled): Mami?
Vaish (thinking): Maybe her mumma. We will ask her, Okay?
Khushi (clapping her hands): Yeshh... Mumma (she was thinking how to say)

Vaish sensed her.

Vaish: Say gudiya?
Khushi: Kay wala and dadi?

(A/N: Here khushi asked about Sid. She don't know his name or anything. So said Kay wala means cry wala and dadi means  who was with dadi)

Vaish (sighed looking at her smile): The one who came with dadi and was crying?
Khushi (excited): Yeshhh....
Vaish (smiled weakly): Baby, he is your chachu.
Khushi (nodded with pout): Chaaaachuuu...

She giggle. Vaish smiled meekly.

Khushi (excited): Mumma, cha-chuuu air (hair)?
Vaish: Baby, he is a boy like mamu. Boys have short hair.
Khushi (pout): Otay (Okay)!
Vaish (remembering her past happy days): You know one day.....

FLASHBACK:

In Gujarat. Sid and Vibha came gujarat to meet abhi and for some work related to deal. Everyone was busy at work except Sidnavi. They both were at Vaish's home. Vaish was cooking pasta in kitchen and Sid was sitting on slab talking with her.

While chopping vaish cutted her finger. Sid saw her and quickly jump from slab and went to vaish.

Sid (holding her hand, blowing it): How can you be so clumsy? See this big cut you got.

He took her towards sink and washed her finger then first aid it. All time he was scolding her and vaish stood rolling her eyes. Once first aid was done.

Vaish (glare sid): Done with your boring lecture? It's not even paining 10% as compare to your panicking. How can you panick this much without any reason?
Sid (shook his head in disbelief): Huh!! Be careful now. Miss clumsy.
Vaish (rolling her eyes): Whatever! Now move or my pasta will burn.

Sid took vaish in bridal style and make her sit on slab.

Sid (coldly): You sit here. I will make.
Vaish (whining): I don't want to eat burnt food.
Sid: Guide me. I will make and that's final.

Vaish nodded and started to guide him. Sid was following her instructions. He made pasta then vaish taste it.

Vaish (shocked): It's so yummy. How can you make it so perfect in first time only? Woho!!
Sid (smirk): But di, who said I made it first time?

She looked at him shocked. Sid starts laughing looking at her. After a minute she too join him and both laugh their heart out.

FLASHBACK END

Vaish: Always your chachu used to make me laugh like this.

Khushi clapped her hands. Vaish smiled at her. After some minutes. Khushi was fully ready. Vaish make her stand on chair, facing her.

Vaish (kissing tip on khushi's nose): My pari looks beautiful
Khushi (whining): Mumma, kuchi....
Vaish (chuckled): Okay! Baba meri khushi. My happiness.

Khushi chuckled. Vaish removed kajal from her eye and applied on khushi behind her ear.

Vaish (smiled): Perfect!!

Both giggle and went out of room

TBC.....

Drop your reviews regarding chapter