Chapter 51

As soon as Avu realized. Tears brimmed in her eyes.

Avu (joining her hands): I am sorry. I am sorry. I didn't mean to. I didn't realise. You can give me any punishment. I am sorry.

Sid sighed and went to her. He held her hands.

Sid: Calm down. Calm down. It's nothing wrong. I am all yours.
Avu (tears roll down on her cheeks): I know how it feels when someone forces you. I am sorry. I didn't mean to. I will be away from you. I am sorry. I am sorry.

Sid pulled her in tight hug and rubbing her back.

Sid (rubbing her back): Calm down. You didn't forced me. I love you. It wasn't forced at all. I am yours avu. I love you.
Avu (breaking the hug, shocked): No... No sid. You can't love me. I am not pure. I am not a common girl. You can't love me. You deserve someone better. You can't love me. No. No sid. You can't. I am not pure. You don't spoil your life. You can't love me.
Sid (cups her face): This is my life Avu. It should be my decision. Whom I should or I shouldn't. I love you and that's it. I love this chocolatey eyes (kissing her eyes), this button nose (peaking her nose), this is my love. I love your soul. I don't need certificate about purity of your soul. You are not tainted. Your body maybe had marks but they aren't long lasting. I can bet till now or maybe in next few days. Those Marks will vanish from your body. There is nothing that makes you tainted. Lastly my soul belongs to you. So you can't expect from me to forget you and move on with any random one.

Avu broke down. Sid took her in his embrace. He sat on bed and make her sit on his lap. Hiding her face in his shoulder. She was crying. Sid was rubbing her back with one hand and caressing her hair with other one. He let her cry so that she can take out her pain. After alot of cryiing. Avni slept in his embrace. Sid notice it and make her sleep properly on bed and covered her with duvet. He wiped her tears and kissed her forehead. Before leaving from room. He took a sticky note and pen from side table and wrote something on it and went out of room.

Outside the room. Aman, Sonia, Vibha, Rohan, Kanchi and Khushi was talking and giggling. Khushi saw Sid.

Khushi (pout): Ciddd.....

Everyone saw him.

Vibha: Where is avu?
Sid: Ummmm..... She is sleeping.
Rohan (worried): What happened to her? She was so happy few minutes back.
Sid: Actually she remembered her past and was crying. So later felt asleep.
Rohan: Oh!
Sonia (sighed): Vaishu too slept. They both get fine soon.
Sid (nodded): Mom we should go now.
Vibha: Hmm.... Sonia ji take care of Avu and Vaishu.
Sonia (nodded): You too take care of Abhishek

Vibha nodded. Vibha and Sid bid bye and was about to go but khushi hug Sid's legs.

Khushi (sadly): No go chachu.
Sid (sat on his knees): Princess

Khushi hug him.

Sid (caress her hair): Princess will come with chachu and dadi?
Khushi (pout): Mumma?
Sid: Mumma is sleeping baby. You take care of mumma and Masi. Soon we all will go to park.
Khushi (nodded sadly): Yeshh....

Sid broke the hug and kiss her forehead.

Sid's pov: Hope you will talk with your papa soon.

Finally Sid and Vibha bid them bye and left. Aman took khushi and went in room to play with her and divert her mind. Whole Mehra family became sad.

With Sid and Vibha. Sid was in car, driving car.

Sid: Mom you talked with bhai?
Vibha: Hmm.... He wanted to be alone. So soon he will come home.

Then he was silent. So Vibha was.

Vibha (breaking silence): What happened Sid?
Sid: Umm.... Nothing.
Vibha (holding sid's hand): Tell me Sid?
Sid: Mom Umm..... Avneet she is thinking that she is unpure, tainted and shouldn't be with me. I mean she asked me to move on.
Vibha: Hmm....
Sid: I don't know how to explain her. Mom I love her. I can't move on like this. I mean umm.... I don't know how to explain?
Vibha (chuckled): After whatever happened with her ever you tried to make her feel special? Special like still you love her and want her to be with you?
Sid: Yeah! Like see mom I always stood beside her, support her, want her to be happy, want her to be safe and always tried to make her feel her best friend is beside her no matter what.
Vibha: Siddharth, I am asking ever you tried to make her feel special? Special like you still love her like before, you still want her back in life, whatever is hurting her you are her to heal her pain, her past in exact words her rape doesn't matter to your reputation. See bacha after all this she is right on her point. She cares for you but you know every girl need special place in her husband's life and heart. Yeah you know every girl wants her husband be like her father. Because no other place for girl is as safe as her father's embrace. In her father's embrace she live happily and freely. Same she wish from her husband. So now if you noticed after whatever happened Aman bhai is beside avu with proud smile. He is even trying to make her comfortable more. She is feeling like she isn't a normal girl now. So ever you tried to explain her you don't want girl who is normal but you want girl who can understand you and love you the way you love her?

Sid just sat silent.

Vibha: Sid if see is feeling she isn't normal then it's your responsibility to make her words true. Make her feel even more special than a normal girl. Umm.... tell me one thing see I love you and Abhi equally? (Sid nodded) So suppose you are not well. So I will give you more love and time than abhi. To heal your wounds and pain, right?
Sid: Yeah! But-
Vibha (cuts him): This is you have to do. She isn't normal then it's your responsibility to make her special rather than make her words true.

Sid nodded understanding her point.

Sid (smiled little): Okay! I will do it.

Then ride was silent. They spent rest of the day.

TBC....

How's the chapter?