Chapter 17

At Nigam House. All were waiting for Khushnavi for lunch. Vibha and Avu was arranging lunch on dinning table.

Vibha's pov: Soon khushi and vaishu will be here. For first time khushi is coming here. Abhi isn't here. He ain't gonna get chance to meet his daughter. I don't know if it's good or bad. Like vaishu don't want abhi near khushi. So at a point it's good but on the other hand he isn't at fault fully. I am sure it must be his fault somewhere which I will get to know after vaish will share her point but I do trust my son. He isn't fully at fault. He might have done mistake but it can't be intentionally. I won't ask Vaishu to let khushi talk with abhi or Sid. I know I want abhi to talk with his daughter, too spend time with her, to love her, to play with her. I can't break my promise. She trusted me after facing all this. She didn't stopped me talking with khushi. I don't want to break her now. Anyways I am so grateful to god. At least khushi is coming here. She will come to her home for first time.

Door bell rang. Vibha came back to senses.

Vibha: I will see.

Avu nodded. Vibha went out. On the other hand. Vaish parked car in society. Khushi and Vaish came out and went towards lift. They both got into lift and reached on floor. Vaish was going towards their home and was damn nervous.

Vaish's pov: After 3years I am coming here. The place for which I dreamed as my home. Today I came here just for Vibha maa. Never ever I will forgive Abhishek for what he did with me. The way he played with my feelings. I hate him.

She came back to senses as she heard khushi's voice.

Vaish (looking at khushi): Yes baby?

Khushi raise her hands. Indicating vaish to pick her in arms.

Vaish: No. You can walk. See we reached. Come one you can walk nah!

Vaish rang the bell as she reached there. After a minute, Vibha opened it. She smiled at Vaish and Khushi. Vaish too smiled back.

Khushi (excited): Ddaaadddiii.
Vibha (chuckled): Come inside.

Vaish nodded. She was damn nervous. Vibha sensed her condition.

Vibha (held Vaish's hand): Calm down. Everything will be fine. Calm down.

Vaish smiled a little and nodded. They three walked in. Khushi saw Sid. She ran to him, leaving vaish's hand.

Rahul (smirk): Vaish, you came alone? Where is your husband?
Rohan (gritting his teeth): Her name is Vaishnavi, not vaish. Mr Rahul.
Rahul: Chill bro. It's okay with Vaishu, Vaish and Vaishnavi. So Vaishu, where is your husband?

Before anyone could reply. Abhi walked in.

Sid (shocked): Bhai!
Rahul: Oh! So here he is!

Vaish turned and saw Abhi. Abhi saw her. Both was shocked. Their heartbeat skipped looking at each other. Abhi looked around and saw Udit and Rahul. He sighed. No one said anything about Abhi being Vaish's husband knowing how mad these father daughter duo is!

Khushi (patting sid's lap): Banbar (bandar)

Sid looked at khushi with shock, so abhi. Little smile cript on Vibha's lips. Vaish took deep breath, calming her nervousness.

Sonia (fake anger): Don't call him like this khushi.
Khushi (pout): Machi (masi) says banbar (bandar), Nani.

Abhi and Sid was looking at khushi only with shock. Vibha was controlling her happy tears.

Vaish (sternly): Khushi come here.
Khushi (excited): No mumma. Chachu, otay (okay)?  (she said panting sid's lap).

Whole Nigam family's and Vaish's heart skipped beat listening chachu. Everyone got quiet.

Aman: Khushi beta come here.

Khushi nodded in no. She raised hands in front of Sid, indicating him to pick her in arms. Sid looked at Vibha with questioning look "Should I?". Vibha don't knew what to say but she nodded.

Sid pick khushi in arms. She became even more excited and ruffle his hairs.

Sid (shocked): Oyyeee!!!
Khushi (giggle): Oooyyyiii!!!

She hug Sid, kissing his cheek continuously. However vaish wanted to call her and take her but looking at khushi's happy face. She gave up.

Rahul: Why you are standing? Come and sit.

Abhi roll his eyes.

Vibha: Lunch is ready. Let's have it.

All nodded and went to dinning area.

Avu: You all sit me, di and bhabhi will serve you.

All sat. Khushi sat with Sid.

Vaish: Khushi come here baby.
Khushi (pout): Noo!!! Banbar (bandar).
Sid (rolling his eyes): No Banbar.
Khushi (glared him): Chup!!

Everyone except Abhinavi chuckled.

TBC....

Sorry for no update since 3days. I was stucked somewhere