Chapter 34

In evening. Sidshek was going home from office.

Abhi (nervous): Umm.... Sid actually I wasn't eavesdropping but just heard vaish and Rohan's talks.
Sid: Hmm?
Abhi: She wants to do her job rather than involving in family business.
Sid: But she already work with Mehra Associates now this job?
Abhi's pov: He will be hurt if he got to know Avneet raised her hand of Khushi. Already because of me and Vaishnavi problems are going on between these two as well.
Abhi (sighed): I don't know about it. I just heard that she wants to leave family business and do a job for her and khushi's survival.
Sid (thinking deep): We can offer job in our firm?
Abhi (sarcastic): Ofcourse! She is dieing to work with me.
Sid (hitting on starring wheel): Fuck!!
Abhi: If you are done with cursing then I want to share my idea.
Sid: Hmm.... Say?
Abhi: You remember my college friend Mahi?
Sid: Umm.... Yeah!
Abhi: She runs NGO. Only female do work in that NGO. Most importantly it's Work from home job. So this is helpful for Vaishnavi. I mean she can do job and also take care of khushi.
Sid: Yeah! That's perfect idea.
Abhi: So? See I will talk with Mahi but I will tell her to use your name. I mean she will say to Vaishnavi that you are one not me.
Sid: Yeah! Fine.

After few minutes.

Abhi: Sid stop the car.

Sid parked the car at side of road.

Sid: What happened?
Abhi: Chocolate shop. You wait, I am going to buy chocolates for khushi.
Sid: Hmm.... Bhai there is a balloon seller. She loves balloons. Avi told me once.
Abhi: Alright.

Abhi went to buy chocolates and balloons. After some minutes. He came back then sidshek drove towards home. They rang the door bell.

Meanwhile inside Nigam house. Vibha and Vaish was preparing dinner. Khushi was playing in kitchen. Taking out utensils from drawer, playing with utensils, sitting in big drawer, playing with floor on slab. Vaish was trying to make her sit on slab at one place but khushi being moody. Vibha was silently clicking khushi's photos.

 Vibha was silently clicking khushi's photos

(Imagine her hair are in two pony)

Vaish (fake anger): Khushi you are spoiling your dress

Khushi giggle. Vaish went and took her towards sink. She make her wash hands and clean her clothes.