Chapter 28

Vaish stood there only for some minutes, hugging khushi tight, kissing on her cheek and forehead.

After sometime. A car came there. Worried sid came out of car and went to vaish. He saw vaish was standing near a cliff. Khushi in her arms. Vaish's back was facing Sid.

Sid (worried): Di.

Listening sid's voice. Vaish came to him. Sid noticed her swollen eyes still has tears, red nose and cheeks still has tears. Dark circles under her eyes. Khushi and she was shivering cause of cold. He became even more worried.

Sid (worried): Di what happened? Everything is fine nah?
Vaish (giving khushi to him): Siddharth, you were asking for apology nah. I will forgive you. Just do a favor, okay? I am left with nothing. Nothing mean nothing. I won't be able to take care of khushi. So so... you take care and always be with her, okay? Don't ever leave her alone. I don't know who has bad eyes on khushi. I am trusting you for khushi. You take care of my baby. She-
Sid (cuts her): Di what are saying? What happened di?
Vaish (wiped her tears but again tears roll down on her cheeks): You... you leave all that. Just listen to me, okay? I am saying everything important. Don't say in between and... and just lis... listen to me. Yaa so khushi is.... khushi is my whole world. I am giving my world to you. I am forgiving you. You.. you can hate me as much as you want but... but... but please take care of khushi... hmmm.... and yaa she is nah... she is stubborn like her father, naughty like you and moody... moody like avu, okay? But she is obstinate. If she being stubborn. You just need to explain her calmly. She will... will understand. She won't trouble. Yaa she isn't illegitimate child. She has both her parents. So just give her father's love. So no one will raise finger on her. (Holding sid's hand): You listen to me. My baby isn't mistake. She isn't mistake. So don't let anyone raise finger on her. She isn't burden. So till she turns 18. You need to give her food, clothes and education. Once she will be 18. You teach her how to earn. She will live by herself but you be with her then too so that no one can lay bad eyes on her. (Caressing khushi's hair) Baby from now you will stay with your dadi, chachu and father. So no one will say you illegitimate. Always listen to your dadi and chachu. Also mamu, nani, nanu will come to you to meet you. Bacha listen you are mumma's everything but mumma is a looser. Sorry bacha. (Looking at sid): Siddharth umm... when Abhishek will marry ayesha. Don't let ayesha behave bad with my baby. Don't let her go near ayesha. Hmmm..... bye Siddharth.

All the time Sid stood numb at Vaish's words. His heart skipped few beats, lump formed in his throat. He stood like statue not even blinking his eyes.

Saying bye to Sid. Vaish was about to go to cliff but Sid held her hand.

Sid (muffled voice): Di....
Vaish (low voice): Hmmm..... you will take care of my happiness nah?

Sid nodded and pull her in hug. Vaish fully broke down as she hug him.

Sid (rubbing her back): Let's go home di. We will talk there. Let's go.
Vaish (aparting hug): No Siddharth. I don't have courage to face anyone. Specially mumma. What she will think of me that I can't even took care of her grand daughter. You.. you please take care of her.
Sid (sternly): Di let's go home.

Vaish flinched at his stern voice as avu's shout hitting her mind. She couldn't say anything. Sid drag her towards the car. He make her sit on passenger seat and notice. Vaish is lost in her thoughts. He sat on driving seat and make khushi sit on his lap. He cover khushi's appetite figure with his jacket. He even noticed finger prints on her white milky, soft cheek.

He started driving, vaish was busy with in thoughts of all her past, avu's words.

Sid's pov: What happened that Di wants to die. Khushi has finger prints on cheek. Anyone did something with them? I can't ask di now. She isn't in senses.

He silently drove car to his home then drag vaish inside with himself. Khushi was in his arms. As they went in house. Vibha was waiting for them in living area.

TBC....

I know it's Avneet's birthday but as per plot for now her role is this only. Sorry I can't help in it but she isn't villain at all. Neither in any story nor in real life too. She is a queen. So no hate please.