Chapter 40

After 3days...

It was evening. At Nigam house. Abhi came home from office. He saw khushi was sleeping on floor with her toys in hands. She was shivering. He quickly went to her and took her in arms protectively. When he took her close to him. He heard her mumbling mumma in her sleep. Probably crying in sleep. Her mother's condition and family's situation is affecting her badly. Abhi went towards sid's room and found it empty. He understood Sid and Vibha went to hospital.

Abhi took khushi in his room. He make her lay on bed, covering her with duvet. He sat on his knees on floor, patting her stomach and caressing her hair.

Abhi (softly voice, mumbling in her ear): Calm down khushi... Umm princess no cry. Shant  mumma ki jaan. You are cute, pretty and naughty princess na? Shh!! Beautiful doll. Bas no cry baby girl. Calm down cutie pie... Smile little, naughty bandariya.

Listening all this khushi calmed and stopped mumbling as well. At last listening bandariya, She smiled, making abhi giggle. He sat staring her appetite figure with little smile playing on her lips. Looking at her automatically his lips too curved up for smile. Abhi sighed as Khushi slept calmly. He stood up and went out. He went to Vibha's room and saw Vaish sitting in a corner of room. Lost in thoughts as tears were rolling on her cheeks. Abhi stepped inside. He was damn nervous. It's been few days they both met again after 3yrs. But Vaish didn't talked with him. She is just ignoring him.

Abhi's pov: I need to talk with her. She need to take of herself and stop thinking about past or else her health will be good and khushi's too. I need to talk with her.

He took deep breath then went in front of Vaish. She didn't even sensed his presence.

Abhi: Vaishnavi...
Vaish: No response.

Abhi sat on knees in her front.

Abhi (shook vaish): Are you in senses?

Vaish came back to senses.

Abhi (nervous): Hey!! Girl take care of yourself. You need to be strong. I can understand-
Vaish (angrily): What you can understand? You can understand my situation? You can understand how it feels when someone force you? You can understand the pain? What you can understand? Do you even know how it feels? The way they roam hands on body. It feels like venomous snakes are crawling on body. Choking to the death. Without caring about some else. One person enjoys and other beg to leave, shout to make scare, shout for help, try to save self respect, dignity but nothing matters for the person who enjoys. Can you understand this pain? Can you imagine how Avneet felt? Can you see Mamu's condition? How his princess suffered? Can you imagine my condition with khushi inside my tummy? Can you imagine how papa felt after knowing about my rape? No Mr Nigam you can't understand or imagine a single thing. You just ran away last time creating problems for me. You can't-
Abhi (cuts her and shout): I agree I can't imagine and feel pain the way you and Avneet felt but that doesn't mean I ran away from your life. Whatever was done. It was done my your friend not by me. You can't blame me for others fault. Here I came to support you and tried to lessen your pain and lastly your condition is affecting khushi badly. Not for anyone but atleast for her try to stop thinking about your past. She needs you badly. I am helpless here. I am trying what I can do for you, avu and khushi.

He angrily left from there. He directly went to his room and went to take shower. Stripping off his clothes. He stood under cold water making his nerves calm. Words said by Vaish, Sid and Avi was ringing in his mind.

Words said by Vaish: The way they roam hands on body. It feels like venomous snakes are crawling on body. Choking to the death.
Can you imagine my condition with khushi inside my tummy? Can you imagine how papa felt after knowing about my rape? (A/N: From Above)

Sid's words: Bhai if di was just playing with your feelings then why today she have your daughter with her? (A/N: Chapter 30)

Avu's words: Do you even know after all that for almost 6 months di was in depression. Do you have any idea khushi was not even 4.5 pounds at the time of her birth. How difficult life was of di.
The way he played with her feelings? What about the fact Siddharth that he always love someone else but dated di. (A/N: Chapter 12 or 13)

With Vaish. As Abhi left. She broke down but she went out of room as her mind stucked about Khushi. She checked in whole house but khushi was no where. As last she went in Abhi's room and saw khushi sleeping peacefully. Vaish took her in arms, hugging her tight. She was crying. She took her in her room and make her sleep properly. Abhi's words rang in her mind.

Abhi's words: lastly your condition is affecting khushi badly. Not for anyone but atleast for her try to stop thinking about your past. She needs you badly.

TBC....

Anything for this chapter or Abhinavi?