Chapter 39

Sonia gasps, covering her mouth with hands. Rohan's blood boil. He badly want to kill those men but he was helpless. Everyone was sobbing silently, trying to console each other.

Abhi (after calm down): Vaishnavi please check khushi once. I guess she was having fever.

Vaish quickly went to khushi and took her in arms. She too felt khushi's body temperature was high. Vaish gasped.

Kanchi (wiping her tears, trying to be strong): Vaishu, you take khushi home. She need rest and care alot after vaccination.
Vaish (sobbing): Avu...
Sonia (sat beside vaish, side hug her): I know my both daughters are strong. So you be strong and take care of khushi. Avu will be fine. She is my strong girl. We will take care of her. As soon as she will get concious. I will inform you.

She kiss Vaish's forehead then khushi's.

Vibha: Come vaishu let's go home. Sonia ji I am vaish and khushi with me. You all need time and be strong. I know Avneet is strong and khushi need alot of care. So if you don't mind. I will take care of her. If you need help or anything don't hesitate to call.

Sonia nodded knowing She won't be able to take care of khushi nor Kanchi. Along with Khushi's physical health. Vaish's too need to care for her mental health. Situation of Mehra's is so devastated that they won't be able to take care of Vaish's mental health.

Vibha stood up and kiss avu's forehead.

Vibha (mumble in her ear): Get well soon bacha.

Abhi make Sid stood and took him near Avneet.

Abhi (caressing Avi's forehead): Get well soon Avneetay.

Sid didn't dare to touch her though he badly wanted to hug her, take her in arms and hide her from cruel eyes.

Sid (mumble with teary eyes, looking at Avi): I love you...

(A/N: This made me cry 🤧😭)

Sonia (caressing khushi's hair): Take care princess.

Vaish nodded. Vibha, Vaish, Sid, Abhi and Khushi went to Nigam house. With Mehra's they were trying to be strong.

Skips to 3days....

There is no change in Avu's condition. One or other member of family is in hospital with Avu. Everyone's condition is so devastated. Firstly it's difficult to them to digest how badly avu suffered in her past days and other thing which is even more shocking for family is Avu is in coma. The girl who can't sit quietly for few minutes. She didn't spoke a word since 3days. Everyone is craving to listen avu's blabbering. Sid isn't talking with anyone. Either he is sitting in front of Avu, staring at her or locking himself in his room. It's like he just forgot to sleep, eat or do anything. He is getting weak because of carelessness and stress. God only knows what's going in his mind.

On the other hand. About Vaish, She is in trauma. Again and again her past is flashing in her mind. She isn't able to focus on anything. Though khushi is near her but she isn't focusing on her health properly. Whereas Abhi is damn worried for Avu, Khushi, Sid and Vaish. He is trying to take care of Khushi and Sid.

Khushi is not well and also sad sensing the atmosphere around her. Vibha and Abhi are taking care of her. Either is playing silently and alone or Sleeping. This thing hurts Abhi most. Though he met her few times only. Each and every time she is full of positive energy and enthusiastic. Now her best friend, her masi Avni is in coma. Her chachu, her cutest rival is broken and sad. Her mother, her everything is in trauma. Abhi tried to play with her and make her happy but her sickness makes her irritated.

In short everything is messed and scattered. Life of Siddharth, Avneet, Abhishek, Vaishnavi and Khushi screwed-up.

TBC....

How's the chapter?