Chapter 14

Meanwhile with others in Mehra house only.

Sonia, Rohan and Kanchi welcome Udit and Rahul whole heartedly, Umm.... whole heart was filled with curses at the time of welcoming. They sat on sofa.

Rohan: I should call Avneet.
Udit: Arey! Why so hurry. Ain't you gonna ask us for tea, coffee and breakfast?
Rohan (fake smile): I didn't mean that. I just said as they need time to come here. It will be surprise. So they need to get ready as well.
Rahul: Yaa.... but we aren't leaving now. We are here only. It's fine.
Sonia: You must be tired after journey. Get fresh then have breakfast.
Udit: Yeah!
Aman: Come. I will guide you till guestroom.

Aman went with Udit and Rahul. Rohan roll his eyes.

Sonia (patting rohan's back): Calm down. For few hours then everything will be good.
Rohan (nodded): Yaa mom.
Kanchi: Come and help us in arranging breakfast.

Sonia, Rohan and Kanchi was arranging breakfast. Vaish and Khushi came out of room. Khushi ran to Rohan.

Khushi (hugging rohan through his legs): Mamu!
Rohan (took her arms): My princess is ready?
Khushi (kissing his cheek): Yeessshhhh!!
Sonia: Good girl. Now sit for breakfast.

Rohan made her sit on chair and sat beside her. Aman came.

Aman (side hug vaish): Come sit for breakfast.

Vaish nodded. They sat for breakfast and waited for Udit and Rahul. Some minutes later. They too also came and join everyone.

Rahul (smirk looking at vaish): Hey beautiful! What's your name?
Rohan (controlling his anger): Breakfast is getting cold. Let's start rather than talking.

Sonia, Vaish, Kanchi, Khushi was sitting in between. Either side Rohan and Aman. Everyone started having breakfast.

Kanchi (giving milk to khushi): Baby have it.
Khushi (grumpy face): Chiii!!!! Mit (milk)
Sonia: Khushi, come on baby. You are my good girl nah have it fast.
Rahul: She is your daughter, rohan?
Khushi (glaring rahul): You chup!
Vaish (coldly): Khushi no bad manners. Say sorry.
Khushi (pout): No mumma.
Udit: Let it be. She is a kid. But aman who is she? (Pointing at vaish)

Aman: She is Vaishnavi, my sister's daughter and (pointing at khushi) her daughter.
Udit: Oh! But what she is doing here? She have daughter. Don't she have any husband?
Rohan (gritting his teeth): What do you mean by any husband?
Udit: Ahh!! Calm down young man. I mean where is her husband?
Sonia (hiding her nervous): She came here to visit us and stay with us for some days.
Udit: Great!

Vaish sighed in relief but one question was ringing in her mind "where is her husband?" This question may raise finger on her character. Is it a crime to be a single mother?

Vaish was lost in her thoughts. Kanchi shook her.

Kanchi: What happened? Why you are not having anything?
Vaish: Nothing.
Kanchi: Hmm...

Vaish looked at khushi who wasn't having milk.

Vaish (glare khushi): Complete your milk fast or no chocolate today.
Khushi (pout): Ale!! (Arey)

Vaish took her milk and make her drink it. Khushi finally had milk then stucked her tongue out waiting for taste of milk to vanish.

Aman: Ayee Shabash!!
Khushi: No nanu... Eeee (eww)

They silently had breakfast. After breakfast.

Rohan: we should inform Avu now.
Udit: What I am thinking rather than informing what if we will go and surprise her? I am sure looking at me she will be so happy.

Everyone looked at him with wide shock.

Udit: What happened? Any issues? I want to surprise Avneet. After many years we are meeting. So....
Aman (shocked): But-
Rahul (cuts him): We will go and that's final. We want to meet her family too. So let's go.

Aman and Rohan tried to say no but Udit and Rahul ignored them.

Udit: So in 15mins get ready.
Vaish: Mamu, me and khushi have to go to hospital for her routine check up. So you all go.
Rahul: Are you going alone?
Kanchi: Ofcourse no, her husband will come there.
Udit: Okay then let's go.
Aman (nodded): Yaa.

Udit and Rahul left. Everyone looked at vaish.

Vaish (smiled): You all go. Me and khushi are here only.
Sonia (Kissing her forehead): Hmm.... Take care, Okay?
Rohan: Listen inform avu and all to be ready.

Vaish nodded. Everyone got ready then left. Khushi and Vaish stayed at home.

Once everyone left. Vaish called avu and inform her.

TBC....

How's the chapter?