Chapter 52

Few more days passed. In these few days.

Sidneet. Sid is trying to make her feel special. As Vibha said he is trying to get his love back. Avni sensed it. On one hand this is making her feel so happy. However she is denying her feelings but deep down she too knows She still loves him like before. On other hand she is trying to run away from Sid. She is asking Sid to move on and marry someone else.

Abhinavi. They both are guilty. They know it was not their fault but still all these years they were blaming each other for the sins which was not committed by them. Both want to apologize to each other but they don't have courage to talk to each other.

Few days later....

It was morning time. Avni was getting ready for office. Her phone rang. Looking caller I'd Avni smile and received the call.

Sid (other side of call): Good morning babygirl.
Avu (controlling her blush): Huh! Morning.
Sid: So madame can I know when you will be free from office in evening? I mean can we go for dinner?
Avu (teasing): No bandar. Not possible today. I have meetings back to back.
Sid (rolling his eyes): Duh! I am dieing to meet my love and spend sometime with her. She is drama queen is busy in showing tantrums.
Avu: Alright! I will fix a date for you. You-
Sid (calmly yet seriously): My date is you only. You can't decide what should I do in my life. So stop pushing me to others.
Avu (nervous): But Sid please try to understand-
Sid (calmly): See love I can understand your point. I love you and only you. I know you too love me. See bacha I am not forcing you to marry me. Just be my side as my love and best friend. Same I will do. Please don't push me to others. I can't. Please jaan.
Avu (sighed): Hmm.....
Sid: You are coming for dinner in evening with me?
Avu: Alright! Pick me from office.
Sid: That's like my girl. One more thing. Avu actually bhai want to talk with Di. I mean he want to talk with her and apologize to her but he don't have courage to come in front of her. So if we can tag them along. If you don't mind?
Avu (rolling her eyes): Why will I mind bandar? I will ask di to be ready in evening for dinner with us.
Sid: Done! I will do same to ask bhai but but I guess we should tell them. I mean I will not share with bhai that Di is with us and you will not share with di about bhai.
Avu (smirking): Hmm..... Bandar got some brain.

Just then Khushi barged in Avu's room. She heard last line said by Avu.

Khushi (excited): Machiii wele izz banbar? (Masi where is bandar?)
Avu (giggle): He is talking with me on phone. Come here.

Khushi ran to Avu.

Avu (on call): Sid khushi is here.
Sid: Good morning my naughty bandariya.
Khushi (frown): You chup Banbar.
Sid (rolling his eyes): Okay! In evening me, masi, mumma, papa will go for dinner. You Bandariya will sit here only.
Khushi (shocked): No no no..... (to avu) Machii me?
Sid: Chachu will not take you. I will only take Vaishu di and Avu.
Khushi (frown): Machii pone dadi (Masi call dadi)
Avu (chuckled): You will complain dadi about chachu?
Khushi (pout): Yeshhh.... Banbar bubble me. Dadi do this (Bandar is troubling me. So dadi will do this)

She said holding her ear. Explaining avni that Vibha will twist Sid's ear. Avni burst out laughing.

Sid (whining like Kid): Arey meri maa! I will come to pick you also, okay?
Khushi (irritated): Me no mumma.... Me kuchi chachuuu..... (I am not mumma. I am khushi chachu)
Avni (giggle): He don't even understand a single thing?
Khushi (nodded): Yeshhh.... bad banbar.
Sid (clapping his hands): What a team up it is. Like this I ain't gonna win ever in front of you two.
Khushi (clapping in excitement): Yess....
Avu: Okay! It's breakfast time now. Chachu will come to pick us at night.
Sid: Bye my princess and queen. Take care you both and also don't trouble others.
Khushineet in unison: You chup....

They both burst in fists of laughter. Sid felt happy listen their chuckles. They bid bye and hangs up the call. After having breakfast everyone got busy in their works.

TBC....

Favorite scene?