Chapter 48

One month passed......

In this one month. Vaishneet started new life. Trying to be happy. Happy by heart not for the sake. Spending time with family. Enjoying life like they used to do. Being each other's support they again started their new journey of reaching heights. In this sometimes they broke down remembering everything, sometimes they keep smiling trying to accept everything and move on. A really difficult it is for them but they are doing it.

In this month. Sid and Vibha do come to visit Avneet. To meet avu, vaish and khushi. Sidneet, Vaish, Rochi and Khushi spent time together. Sid is always beside Avu like her shadow. She broke down few times in his arms. He gave her shoulder to cry and let out her pain. He accepted Avneet don't want to marry. So he too decided to be single. To be with Avneet like her best friend as always. It's difficult for him to move on and marry someone else.

Abhi was alone in all this. It was not easy for him to bare Vaish's hate and khushi's ignorance anymore. He is craving for both. He became workaholic not caring about his health just to distract himself from Vaish and khushi's thoughts. He is craving for khushi to call him papa, to come and hug him. He tried to talk to vaish but she ignored him. The most painful thing for him is Vaish's thinking "He was also involved in her rape".

Mehra family is happy for his daughters but Vibha is broken looking at broken Abhi.

After one month....

It was Sunday. Holiday for all.  In morning at Nigam mansion. Abhi, Sid and Vibha was having breakfast.

Vibha: Sid any plans for today? I mean you are going somewhere with Avu, vaishu?
Sid: No mom... Not out but at home only maybe movie or games and chill.
Vibha: Okayy! Me and Abhi are also coming with you.
Sid: Alright!
Abhi: I have work. So I can't.
Sid (irritated): Bhai today is Sunday. Stop being workaholic. We too need your time. You are coming with us.
Abhi (shout): What the hell I will do there? To again being ignored by Vaishnavi and Khushi? Again see anger in Rohan's eyes. To see the hatred for sin which I didn't did.
Sid: Bhai, I didn't mean that.
Vibha (held abhi's arm): Calm down abhi. Calm down.
Abhi: I am done mom.

He was about to go but Vibha held his arm.

Vibha: Come sit. I need to talk with you.
Abhi: I am have some work mom.
Vibha (leaving his arm, sternly): Okay! You have 6hrs. Complete your work but I want you free later. We are going to Mehra house. That's final.

Vibha continued her breakfast. Abhi left from there. He too knows he can't deny his mother's words. So he completed his work in time limit.

Meanwhile at Mehra house. At dinning table. All were having breakfast.

Aman: What's your plan for today?
Khushi (excited): Pish.

All chuckled.

Vaish (shook her head in disbelief): Will be at home only. No fish.
Khushi (sadly): Pish.
Kanchi (pulling khushi's cheeks): Don't be sad my baby. We will go to see fish. Me, mamu and khushi, Okay?
Khushi (clapping her hands): Yeshhh pish mami.
Avi (smirk): Bhabhi is planning for some alone time with bhai.
Kanchi (blush): It's nothing like that.
Vaish (smirk): Enjoy! Enjoy!! But just don't complain me later that she didn't let you.
Aman: So in evening Rohan, Kanchi and Khushi are going to see fish.
Khushi (shout): Yessshhhhh.....

Skips to evening. Abhi, Sid and Vibha got ready and went to Mehra house. Rochi and Khushi already left. Vaishneet went to garden for walk.

Vibha, Abhi, Sid was having chitchat with Sonia and Aman. Till everyone come.

Vibha (nervous): Whatever happened with Abhi and Vaish in the past was a big misunderstanding created by their friends.

Aman, Sonia got shock.

Sonia (shocked): What you are saying? How it can be misunderstanding? Vaish saw many times how Ayesha and Abhishek was close. At last he confessed that he and Ayesha love each other and he was playing with her feelings.
Abhi (shocked): Ayesha was just a friend for me not even close friend.
Vibha (held abhi's hand): Shant bacha...

She took deep breath.

Vibha (nervous): Abhi too saw many times Vihaan and Vaishu getting close and he had seen something more.
Aman (angrily): What rubbish? Vihaan is one who spoiled my daughter's life plus always jeeju (vaish's father) was there with kids.
Sonia: Wait! Vibha ji you want to say Abhishek saw Vaishi and Vihaan getting close. As we know Abhishek and Ayesha was dating but in reality for vaish Vihaan was just friend. As Abhishek said Ayesha was also his friend only.
Vibha: This is what I am saying. Vihaan and Ayesha did everything purposely to break our kids.

Aman and Sonia was shocked.

Aman: If this is truth then first we need to clear it. Vaishu and Avu must be on way, coming home. Let them come first we will sort this one.

Vibha nodded. Abhi's heartbeat was getting fast. For some more minutes they were discussing about it. Till vaishneet come. As vaishneet came. They greet Sid and Vibha. Avu greet Abhi too.

Aman (patting seat between him and sonia): Vaishu beta come sit here
Sonia (caressing her hair): Vaishu umm..... just for once listen what Abhishek is saying.
Vaish (shocked): But-
Aman: You trust us na bacha?
Vaish: Is it even a question mamu?
Sonia: So for us just listen to him. Don't interrupt. Just listen.

Vaish unwillingly nodded.

TBC...

The most awaited chapter is on way....
Any flaws