Chapter 45

Request: "Abhishek ki real daughter kitni cute hogi. Abhi ff me padh man kar raha hain real daughter ke sath Abhishek dekhe and all. To aap laa kar do" to all who asked this in dm. Please ye Sab Abhishek ke comments section me spam karo. He can bring his daughter. You can even spam on Siddharth and Vibha aunty's comment section. They may support you and ask Abhishek.

Let's start...

Vaish (took deep breath): He isn't your mamu Mumma ki jaan.
Khushi (pout): No mamu. Mumma chachu?
Vaish (nodded in no): No chachu, no mamu, okay?
Khushi (hugging vaish): Yesshhhh momma.

They both went out. They saw Aman was lost in thoughts. Probably thinking about Avi. Vaish make khushi stand on floor and asked her to go to Aman. Khushi ran to him. Vaish went in kitchen.

(A/N: Popat sab ka jinhone socha vaish will share about Abhi being her father. Congratulate me for this come on)

Meanwhile with Sidshek and Vibha. They were in car. Going towards home. Sidshek were on front seats. Abhi was driving and Vibha on back seat.

Abhi (irritated): Seriously I am her mamu? Duh!!
Vibha (suppressing her laugh): She is little kid. She don't understand mamu and other relations now.
Abhi (rolling his eyes): Ofcourse! She can think Rohan and Avu are siblings. So me and avu are. She understood mamu, bhai and Masi quickly but not papa.
Vibha (calmly): Because she grew up with mamu, masi and bhai words as relations not with papa. So you can't expect this from her abhi. Only Aman bhai and avu's relation have papa-daughter feels but Rohan, khushi's relation have mamu and princess feeling, Aman bhai and Vaish have mamu and princess feelings.
Abhi (irritated): Fine! Got it. But what about Vaishnavi? She can teach her each and everything like saying bad is bad manner, don't call your chachu bandar, Sid is your chachu, like rohan is Avu's brother. I am also avu's brother. You are khushi's dadi, I am not her mamu and blah blah blah.... but she can't teach khushi that I am her father? Duh!! I am telling you she is doing all this purposely to take revenge from me.
Sid (serious): Which revenge bhai?

Abhi looked at Sid and was about to speak but got quite as a smile cript on lips and blush on his face. He looked at front to hide his blush.

Abhi (trying to act normal): Nothing. Leave all that. Tell me can't she teach her I am her father?
Sid (smirk): Mom you know sometime ago someone said "I don't even know she is my daughter or not. I mean like seriously I have daughter?" Now same person is saying why she isn't calling me papa?
Abhi (glared sid): Shut up or I will take you hospital instead of home.
Sid (confused): Why hospital?
Vibha (hit on sid's head): He will break your teeth. So for treatment.
Abhi (shocked): What? No!! Someone's love is in hospital mom. You know "My love" (smirk).

Vibha (smack her forehead, dramatically): God!! How my kids are? They don't have a bit shame. Like their mother is here and see what they are talking?
Sidshek (in unison): Mommm....

Vibha chuckled.So sidshek.

Abhi: But mom why you let them go to Nandra house? I mean khushi and vaishu could have live with us only na?
Sid (smirk): Bhai for that why you aren't marrying di? She and nautanki will live with us only then.
Vibha, abhi (confused): Nautanki?
Sid (rolling his eyes): Khushi... who else? The variants she use for my names such a nautanki she is. I swear.
Vibha (chuckled): Abhi few days back your dadi, dadu called me. They were asking for Sid. So as they call him Ashu. She heard it.
Sid (rolling his eyes): She came running to me saying aatu (ashu) such a nautanki she is.

Abhi and Vibha chuckled.

Abhi's pov: Sid easily said marry di and everything will be good but what about fact she thinks me I supported her rapist. God knows what exactly she is thinking for me. I should talk with her. So that we can clearly discuss and clear all this.

He took deep breath focused of driving.

Sid's pov: Avneet is fine now. As Dr said we need to take care of her alot. I am be by her side at any cost. Soon she will be fine. Marrying or not is her choice after this but she should be happy by heart. I want that only. Hope I will be able to do that.

Soon they reached home.

TBC....

I got few requests saying Instead of Sidneet and Abhinavi scenes add khushek and Sidshi scenes. As we want more Sidshi and Khushek scenes more. So should I?

Favorite scene?