Chapter 69

Note: A special Thanks to all of you. Love you all gave to a fictional character Khushi. I never expected it. Thank you.

Basically this ff ended in previous chapter only but this and next chapter is special chapter. On demand scenes of Khushi with Abhi, Sid. So these two chapters are dedicated to my readers who love khushi and her bonds. Bid her bye whole heartedly as for few upcoming ff. She isn't part.

Let's start....

After 2months. In these 2months. Bond of everyone grew.

With Sidneet. They started new life. Fighting, teasing, spending time with each and family, arguing, loving, romancing they are happy.

With Abhinavi. They both are behaving like dating couple. Spending time, fighting, arguing, romancing. Preparing their minds for marriage.

After two months. It was Afternoon. Abhi and Vibha was at office. Rohan and Kanchi went out of station for business deal. Sonia and Aman are also going for a business out of India. Sid and Avu are at Mehra house to bid bye them.

At Mehra house. Vaish and Avu was talking with Sonia. Khushi was playing with Aman and Sid. Vaish's phone rang. Caller I'd Mahi. She received the call and went to attend it.

After few minutes. She came back and was little worried.

Sid: Di is everything alright?
Vaish (nervous): Mahi is asking me to join her for a deal which is in Punjab. Actually because of some reason Rini can't join her and the one who was joining met an accident. So I don't know how to say no.
Sonia: But khushi?
Sid: She will come with us. I mean to say Mahi must be in need that's why she asked you to join her. Khushi will stay with us for 2days.
Sonia: But she can't live without Vaish. She will trouble you all.
Avu: Mom don't worry. I am there with khushi. She will stay with me. Di you go and do your work. I will take care of khushi.
Sid: Mom and bhai will also be there. We four will take care. Don't worry it's about 2days only.
Vaish (nervous): Are you sure? I mean she is so naughty and always in mood of fun.
Sid: After all she is daughter of Nigam family. Don't worry di and if she will miss you. We can video call you.
Avu: Yes perfect. Di you don't worry and start your and also khushi's packing. We will take care of her. (Smirk) Anyways soon you two will come there, Hmm jethani hi?

Vaish blush and nodded. Avu and vaish went in her room to do packing of her khushi.

After an hour. Vaish left with Mahi. Sonia and Aman went for airport. Sid, Avu and khushi went to Office. As they entered. They saw Abhi was instructing some employees. Khushi ran to Abhi and hug his legs. Sidneet saw them and went for their work.

Khushi (looking at Abhi with wide smile): Papa....

Abhi chuckled and took her in arms. He continued instructing employees but khushi was pulling his cheeks, nose, ears, lips.

Abhi: Baby no masti.
Khushi (pout): Yesh....

She continued pulling abhi's cheek, nose and ears. She didn't touched his lips as Abhi said no masti.

Abhi (controlling his smile): Khushi...
Khushi (same tone): Papa...
Abhi: Dadi is in cabin. Go and talk with her.

He make her stand on ground and pointed at Vibha's cabin.

Khushi (pout): Bad papa.

She ran to Vibha's cabin before abhi could say anything. Abhi sighed and continued his work.

After few minutes. He completed his work and went to Vibha's cabin. Khushi and Vibha was talking and giggling. Abhi smiled and went inside.

Abhi: What's going on?