Chapter 65

Time passed.....

A week is left in wedding. Preparations, shopping, teasing, fun is all around. Everyone is happy and excited for functions and wedding.

It was evening time. Everyone is at Mehra house for a ritual.

Abhi (smirk): Sid we should start ritual?
Sid (blushing): Hmm....
Chinki (smirking): Hmmm?? We should consider it no bhai. I mean he don't have proper words to say it.

Sid glared Chinki.

Abhi (smirking): Is it no Sid?
Vibha (fake anger): Why you are troubling my son?
Khushi (shocked, covering mouth with chubby hands): No bubble chachu.
Sonia: Can't you see he is dieing desperately to see his bride ready. (Patting sid's shoulder) We can understand your excitement. It's okay.
Pratap: Bring Avneet or else Ashu will go to her.

Vaish went and came with avu. Avu sat beside Sushma. Sid smiled at her. She smile back.

Minki (nudging Sid's shoulder, smirking): Hm.. Hmmm......

Sid roll his eyes.

Sushma: Come abhi.
Abhi (to khushi who was on his lap): Go and sit with chachu.

Khushi jumped and went to Sid. Abhi went towards Avu and sat beside her.

Sushma (pointing at tray which has bride's customers, Accessories and everything): Take any 5 things from this and make wear your brother's bride then last make her wear this chunni to daughter in law of this family.

Abhi nodded. He took bangles, nail paint, payal, he was about to take henna.

Vibha: Abhi don't take henna. Take some other thing.

Abhi nodded. He took bindi. He make avu wear bangles, he sat on knees to make her wear payal. She smiled softly at his gestures then he ask her to use kajal and bindi. Lastly he chunni (dupatta) covering her head.

Khushi (super excited, jerking her feet): Papa gimme this Machii.

She pointed on avu's payal which abhi make her wear it. Before anyone could say anything.

Khushi (pout): Papa gimme me this (she pointed on avu's bangles and chunni).

Kanchi: Arey! This is for bride baby.
Khushi (pout): Yeshhh.... Gimme.
Kanchi: When you will marry. You will get these.
Khushi: I many (marry) gimme.
Chinki (chuckled): With whom you will marry? Your Masi will marry with your chachu and you?

Khushi looked at everyone.

Khushi (excitedly shout): Papa.

Everyone chuckled.

Khushi (chuckled with all): I many (marry) papa gimme.

Abhi was happily chuckled. As flashback played in his mind.

FLASHBACK:

Abhinavi was in Gujarat. Vaish was so busy with something since morning. Lunch time also passed but she didn't had. After lunch abhi went in Vaish's cabin with her lunch.

Abhi (sternly): Kitten come and have lunch then get back to your work.
Vaish (working on laptop): No. Not now. I have work now. Later on I will.
Abhi: Okay! You do your work. I will feed you but don't skip.

He took a chair and sat beside her. He starts feeding her and she was eating and working.

Abhi (saw her laptop): Love you are just going through your childhood pics. It's not that important girl.
Vaish (whining): It is jaan it is! After 2days it's papa's birthday. He don't like to celebrate. So I only give him a gift. I want gift to be bestest ever.
Abhi: Hmm.....