Chapter 70

Next morning. At Nigam house. As alarm rang. Avu woke up and switched it off and tried to come out of Sid's grip.

The more she was trying to come out of his grip, the more he was tightening the grip.

Avu (shook him): Sid leave me.
Sid (sleepy): Never.
Avu (caressing Sid's hair): Love leave me. I need to go and get ready.
Sid: No sleep.
Avu (kissing his forehead): Jaan.
Sid (smiled): Fine but I want morning kiss.

Avu closed her eyes and lean. She place her lips on his. Both were smooching each other's lips. After few minutes. They broke the kiss.

Sid (kissing avu's forehead): I love you jaan.
Avu (kissing tip of his nose): I love you too.

She left her and went back to sleep. Avu got up and went to get ready.

Skips to evening. Sidneet were in office. Abhi, Vibha and Khushi was at home.

Abhi was attending meeting with clients in living area. Vibha and Khushi was in kitchen. As Vibha was feeding her and talking with her, sharing childhood life of Sidshek with her. She was excitedly listening and laughing. Though she was not understanding each and every memory of their childhood but she was enjoying it by heart. Vibha was also so happy with khushi.

Vibha (feeding khushi): When abhi was 3yr old. He went to school for first time.
Khushi (clapping): Yeshh.....
Vibha: Here Sid was crying for whole time. He wanted abhi with him.
Khushi (giggle): Chachu.
Vibha: Then on next day both were crying before school.
Khushi (frown): Haww!!
Vibha (chuckled): Sid was crying as he don't want abhi to go school, leaving him here alone and Abhi was crying as he don't wanted to go school.
Khushi (giggle): Alleeee!!
Vibha (feeding her bite): Then you said said to Abhi "Don't go school today" then both the brothers was happy and played whole day here.
Khushi (happily): Yess...

They continued. After completing her meal. Khushi ran to living area. She went to abhi.

Abhi: So deal is final from our side.
Client: That's good to know Mr. Nigam.

Abhi smiled and bid bye to clients. He took khushi in arms and sat on sofa.

Vibha (came in living area): Abhi it's dinner time. Go and get fresh. Sid and Avu must be coming.

Abhi nodded. Khushi sat in living area and Abhi went in room. Vibha went in kitchen. Khushi saw earpods and file on table. She jumped from sofa and took file. Dayummm it was heavy for her. She angrily keep file on table and took earpods. She put in her one ear. It was too big for her ear. She hold it on her ear and started walking as Avneet, Vaish do while attending business call. One hand was on her ear to hold earpods.

Sidneet came. They saw khushi.

Sid: Oye bandariya.
Khushi (pout): You chup! No bubble me.

She continued her work. Avu was looking at her with wide smile.

Avu (awwing): My cute little business girl.
Sid (confuse): Business girl? How?
Avu: See she is trying to walk like di when she attend meetings. Keeping one hand on hip and other hand to hold earpod. She is doing same. Though earpod is big for her. Aww my cutie pie.

Sid chuckled. Vibha came. She was about to say but Sid shush her and indicate her to look at khushi.

Abhi too came and saw khushi. He gave confusing look to Sidneet. Avu gave him wide smile. After a minute. Khushi came to family.

Avu (pulling her cheeks): How was the meeting my cutie pie?
Khushi (chuckled): Yeshh.... Machi.
Sid (chuckled): Oh ho! So madame can we know the clients with whom your meeting was?
Khushi (clapping in happiness): Miter Igam (Mr. Nigam).
Sid (pulling khushi in hug): Good girl. I will handle your project with your client, Okay?
Khushi (kissing sid's cheek): Yeshh.... chachu Miter. Igam.
Sid: Who is Miter igam?
Khushi (shout in happiness): My papa.

Everyone looked at abhi. He gave confuse look.

Avu (she jump in happiness): Arey! It's Mr. Nigam.
Khushi (jumping in happiness): Yeshh....
Vibha (chuckled): Sid now you have to handle this with full focus. It's my doll's first deal.
Khushi (clapping): Yesh...
Sid (saluting): Aye aye captain.
Khushi (pulling her ear): Dadi do this.
Vibha (suppressing her laugh): Yes Sid if you disappoint my doll I will pull your ear.
Khushi (giggle): Yeshh.... Papa bishoom chachu.
Sid (hugging khushi): Okay mera bacha.

Pulling back hug.

Sid (cups her face): You know our little angel. Before you came in our lifes. We used to live together and we used to think we are happy but see after you came to us how happy we are. Even on non-existent deal we are happily planning. You are my cutest bandariya.
Khushi (happily): Banbar.
Sid (opening his arm): Bhai come.

Abhi went to them and hug them tight. Avu too joined them.

Vibha's pov: My kids. My family is complete now just Vaish need to come.

Avu: Mumma come.

Vibha smiled and went to hug them. A minute later they aparted hug.

Vibha: Sid, Avu get fresh then come for dinner.

Sidneet nodded and went in room. Avu went in washroom.

Khushi came running in Sidneet room. Sid was taking out his clothes.

Sid: You want something?
Khushi (opening her arms): Chachu.

Sid pick her in arms. Khushi took one of his shirt from wardrobe.

Sid: Arey!
Khushi: Chachu gimme.
Sid: But what you will do?
Khushi (pout): Alee gimme.
Sid: Okay take.
Khushi: Yesshhhh....

Sid make her stand on bed.

Sid: Say what-

Khushi without letting him complete ran out of room. She went to dinning area where Abhi and Vibha was waiting for Sidneet.

Khushi (Forwarding shirt to abhi): Papa.
Abhi (confused): Chachu's shirt?
Khushi (opening her arms): Yeshh....

Abhi make her sit on table in his front.

Abhi (raising his eyebrow): Again you will trouble chachu?
Khushi (pout): No.

She indicate him to make her wear. Abhi was confused.

Vibha: She is asking to make her wear it.
Abhi: Baby it's too big for you.
Khushi (giggle): Yeshh papa.
Abhi (chuckled): Why you want to wear it?
Khushi (pout): Alee Machii mamu. (Masi wear mamu's)

Abhi shook his head in disbelief and make her wear.

(Imagine khushi)

Khushi chuckled. Sidneet came. They too chuckled looking at her.

Eating dinner. They went to sleep.

Next morning vaish came back. She came Nigam house but khushi was sleeping and till she wakes. Whole family convenience her to stay at Nigam house till everyone come at Mehra house.

Spending family time, romancing, teasing, fighting they were living happily.

After somedays when Mehra's came back. Abhinavi decided to get marry. Simply they did court marriage.

THE END

Thanks for all the love and support. Lots of love to you guys ❤