Chapter 21

Vibha and Vaish was talking. Khushi was playing there. Avu was busy in working.

Khushi (pout): Ale!! Tat me (Talk with me).

Vibha gave her confuse look.

Vaish (chuckled): She is saying talk with her.
Vibha: Oh! Come here. I will talk with my gudiya. Come come (she said patting beside her)

Vibha make her sit beside. She was happy. Her heart was filled with new happiness, new joy.

Khushi (pout): Dadi wele iz banbar? (Where is bandar?)
Vibha (chuckled): He went to office.
Vaish (fake anger): Khushi don't call him bandar.
Vibha (chuckled): Khushi, your mumma scolds you?
Khushi (nodded with pout): Yesh!!
Vaish (raising her eyebrow): Do I scold you?
Khushi (giggle): Yes momma..... itu sa peesss (please)

Listening this Vaish and Vibha chuckled. Khushi too giggle looking at them.

Vaish: Dramebaaz

They talked for sometime then Vibha went in kitchen to prepare dinner. Khushi wasn't leaving vaish. Sometime later door bell rang. Vibha opened the door. Sid came.

Khushi (looking at Sid shout): Mumma, Banbar.
Vaish (glaring): Khushi.

Khushi ignoring vaish glare, ran to Sid. Vibha went in kitchen.

Khushi (hugging sid's leg, excited): Banbarrrr.....

Sid sat on knees in front of her.

Sid (cups her face): You know baby. This is the most happiest feeling. When someone welcomes you with this much excitement. Thank you for coming in my life. My little angel.

He softly kiss her forehead. Khushi squeal in happiness. She hug Sid and was squealing. Sid wrap his arms around her protectively taking her in his embrace, kissing her hair. Tears roll down his cheek.

Sid's pov: Because of my fault. You and di stayed away from us, from the love you deserve, you crave for. I am sorry for that baby. I am sorry angel. Give me sometime gudda. I will make your mom comfortable with me. I will make her feel protective and comfortable. If I let your mom speak that day. We were greeted with so much joy everyday. So happy and cute life we would have got.

He kissed her hair again, caressing it. Vaish saw them. She was silent.

Vaish's pov: However I want khushi to be away from him and his brother. She is running behind him only. She is happy, comfortable and joyous with him. How I will keep her away from him? Am I doing wrong with khushi? Because of my fear. Am I being selfish with her?

She came back to senses. As she heard some talks. Sidshi broke the hug. Sid quickly wiped his tears. So khushi won't see. He took chocolates from his pocket.

Sid (smiling): So this little angel want chocolates? (Showing chocolates to khushi)

Khushi (excited): Chocyyyyyyyyy........
Sid (chuckled): Just like your Masi you are.
Khushi (clapping her hands): Yeshhh!!!!!
Sid (giggling): Masi ki chamchi.
Khushi (shocked): No pampi (chamchi).
Avu (irritated): What the hell Siddharth? How can you compare me with this? (Pointing at khushi).

Khushi chuckled. Vaish felt hurt. Sid glared avu. She roll her eyes. Sid ignored her.

Vaish's pov: What happened to her? Maybe something is bothering her. So she is frustrated. I will talk with her later. For now I should help mumma in cooking. So that Khushi can spend sometime with him.

She went to kitchen. Sid took khushi in arms and sat with her on sofa. He fully ignored Avneet. Sidshi sat playing, talking, giggling, laughing, irritating each other. Laughs, shouts of sidshi was echoing in whole house. Vibha's heart fluttered. It was definitely unbelievable for all. Khushi met Sid 2days back only but bond of Sidshi is like since forever.

Some minutes later. Abhi came. As abhi came. Sid indicate him to sit beside him. So that Abhi can spend time with khushi. As vaish got to know abhi came.

Vaish (nervous): Mumma, I should get khushi fresh before dinner.

Vibha nodded, sensing her condition.

Vibha: Use my room or any guestroom and your clothes and everything are in living area only as Sid brought it.

Vaish nodded and went out.

Vaish (took khushi in arms): Come! Let's get fresh.

She took her in room. Skips to dinner. All were at dinning table waiting for Vaish and khushi. They came after sometime. Vaish sat beside Vibha. Avu was sitting beside Sid.

Vaish: Come baby.

Before vaish could take. Khushi ran from there. She went to Sid's chair.

Khushi (excited): Hie!!
Sid: So you-

Sid stopped as khushi ran away. She ran to Vibha.

Khushi (giggling): Dadi
Vibha (chuckled): Arey!

Again she ran to Avu. All were trying to catch her but she was running to Vaish, Sid , Avu and Vibha. Playing with them. Abhi was waiting for khushi to come to him but she wasn't.

Vaish (controlling her smile): Khushi come here. No masti.

Khushi didn't listen. She was playing only. In khushi's game. Vibha and Sid forgot about dinner. They was playing with khushi. Abhi was smiling continuously and waiting impatiently for khushi.

Vaish became alert to catch her. As soon as khushi came to her. Vaish held her hand and quickly took her on lap. Khushi laugh loudly.

Vaish (giggle): Mumma caught you. Now dinner time.
Khushi (giggle): Yesshhh!!!
Avu (rolling her eyes): So noisy kid she is!

Everyone snapped in Avu's direction.

Sid (shocked): What you said?
Avu: Nothing. Let's eat. I am hungry.

No one said anything. Vibha, sid and abhi don't knew what to say. Vaish stayed quiet as she felt it's not their own home to talk about it.

Vibha: See what I made for you khushi.

She feed khushi. After completing the bite.

Khushi (excited): Aleee!!!
Vaish: Waah!! Khushi madam liked sweet dish for first time, hmm?
Vibha (in flow): How can't she? After all this is her father's most favourite food of childhood.

Listening this abhi starts coughing, vaish's smile faded abhi.

TBC....

Any flaws?