Chapter 6

Sid's pov: Because of my one wrong step. Di has suffered alot but main thing as I know bhai too loved di like anything. Even he was damn excited for this marriage. It was di only who betrayed him but then what happened? Like for di, it's bhai who betrayed her and for bhai, it's di who betrayed him. But who is at fault? What happened with di? But now I can't ask her about all this. Already she is so hurt. First I need to talk with bhai.

Meanwhile with others. Vibha went and sat in front of Vaish. Vaish looked at her and apart the hug from Aman.

Vibha (cups Vaish's face): Calm down vaishu. No one is taking khushi away from you. Don't worry. Without your permission we will not talk with her or get close to her leave about taking away. She is your daughter. I know she is my granddaughter as well but neither my son nor me and Sid knew till today. About Abhi, I too won't allow him to take khushi or talk with her. You don't worry about all this. I promise. Calm down now. Trust me bacha. We will not take her away from you. Trust me.

Vaish wiped her tears and nodded.

Vibha (joining her hands): I am sorry vaishu but I swear on abhi and Sid. I don't know anything. Abhi never told me anything nor sid did. Even so many times I tried to call your father but he didn't received any call. I don't had your number. Abhi said you and he don't want to marry with each other. So you both broke up. I don't even had idea what happened to him that suddenly he came back. I am sorry. Please forgave mumma. I swear I don't knew anything.

Vibha was badly controlling her tears. Vaish hug her. Both had tears in their eyes.

Vibha (caressing Vaish's hair): I am sorry mera bacha. I am sorry.

Some minutes later. They both calm down. Sonia gave them water. Once vaish was fully calm.

Rohan (aparting khushi from hug): Princess see mumma isn't crying now. So no cry (wiping her tears) Go and talk to you mumma.

Khushi looked at vaish and went to her and hug her. Still khushi was crying. Vaish calm her.

Vaish (wiping her tears): No more crying. Don't cry baby.
Khushi (nodded): No kay (cry).

Khushi looked around and saw Avi, kanchi, Sonia, Vibha wiping tears. She looked at Sid who didn't heard a single word. He was lost in his thoughts. Tears was rolling on his cheeks. Khushi jump from bed and ran to him.

Rohan (sternly): Khushi come here.
Khushi (pout): No.

She patted on sid's stomach. Sid came back to senses. He saw khushi standing in front of him.

Vaish (coldly): Khushi.

Khushi ignored her.

Khushi (pout): No kay (cry).

Sid sat on his knees in front of her.

Sid (holding his ears, broke down): I am sorry. Chachu is worst. I did biggest mistake. I lost my di. Baby, chachu is so worst. Because of me, my sister lost trust on me and even she is thinking I will use her body. I am sorry. I am sorry. Chachu is so bad. My apology is not gonna mend anything. I promise I will be beside my sister. I will win her trust again. I will make her feel safe with me. I promise princess.

Khushi was looking at him with sad face. She looked at vaish. Vaish was shocked at sid's condition. She didn't expected from this. Firstly she didn't expected Vibha don't know truth then Sid's words.

Khushi (grumpy face): Chup! Chup! Chup! No kay (cry). You chup, otay (okay)?

Sid got quite. He don't know what to say or do.

Avu: Khushi come here. Come then I will give you chocolate.

Khushi looked at Avu and nodded. She ran to her. Sid wiped his tears and stood up.

Sid (joining his hands): Di, I am really sorry. I promise I will do anything but will win your trust back. I promise.

No one said anything.

Vibha: Aman bhai saheb. You were saying you need to talk about your both the daughters. What you want to talk about Avneet?
Aman (took deep breath): In morning, I got call from my friend Udit Malhai. He asked for avu's hand for his son.

Everyone looked at him with shock.

Rohan (shocked): No way! He is Mumbai's biggest mafia
Sonia: But Rohan, he don't like to listen no for anything which he wants or else he can kill anyone.
Aman: Let me complete please?

Everyone nodded.

Aman: So to say no. I said Avneet is married but unfortunately 2 months back Avneet and Siddharth met his son Rahul. So they both had told him that they are dating. So now udit is thinking Avneet is married to Siddharth.
Rohan (gritting his teeth): Avneet, why you told him about dating?
Avu: Bhai, Rahul came to propose me at cafe. If I would have said no to his proposal then it would be a problem nah. So I said I am dating Sid. It was truth bhai. So he asked me to call Sid. I did. After meeting sid. He went from there.
Kanchi (worried): Now dad?
Aman: Now he wants to meet Avneet and Siddharth. So tomorrow he is coming to Mumbai for some work. He will me them here. So Vibha ji. If you can help us. For only 2hrs if Siddharth can act like Avneet's husband if front of Udit and his son?
Vibha: Umm.... Don't worry. Sid will.

Rohan roll his eyes.

Rohan: You could have say no dad.
Sonia (sternly): Rohan, no to Udit Malhai means invitation card to death of your family. Why can't you understand?
Aman: In morning 9. His flight will land here. So I have to go and pick him. After he will come here. He will call Avneet. Saying it's surprise. So he want to meet Avneet and Siddharth. To meet him. They have to come here.
Vibha: Yaa. While going to airport. Drop Avneet at my house. From there Sid and Avneet will come as he will call Avneet.
Aman: In hour or two he will go back. So everything will be fine.
Vibha: Okay!

They continued discussion.

TBC....

Udit Malhai, one of biggest mafia and unwanted friend of Amandeep Mehra. Say no to him and be ready to die. His son Rahul rahuljazz212 has lust for avu.

Don't worry. I didn't took pressure of writing chapter. I am hella bored and not even sleepy. So I wrote chapter.