Epilogue

After 3yrs.....

(Introduction: Life of Abhinavi and Sidneet is going smoothly. Happy married couples.
Khushi is 5yr old now. Still princess for family but a bit mature now.
A new member is part of family now. Simran Nigam. Daughter of Siddharth and Avneet. 2yr old. Not less than khushi. Just her carbon copy
Rochi adopted baby and having a happy life.)

(A/N: Khushi and Simran together. Happy readers?)

Let's start...

It was Sunday. Vibha, Vaish and Avu went day out. It's duty of Abhi and Sid to handle their daughters for whole day. After breakfast they three left.

It was evening time. Simi and Khushi was sleeping in room. Sid, Abhi was peacefully sitting in living area, watching cricket match, popcorn.

Khushi and Simi woke up, holding each other's hand. They both came out of room and saw their fathers sitting peacefully. Both ran to their fathers.

Khushi (jumping on abhi's lap): Papa.
Simi (standing in front of Sid, opening her arms): Papa.

Sid took her and make her sit on lap.

Sid: My princess woke up. Are you both hungry?
Simi (nodded): Yeshh....
Khushi (nodded): Yes chachu.
Abhi: Okay! Sid you take both and wash their hands and face. I will boil milk for them.
Khushi (shock): No Milk.
Simi (pout): Yeshh... No mit.
Sid: No milk? So what you want?
Simi (patting sid's chest): Chocy papa chocy.
Khushi (happily): Yesshhh... Chocy.
Abhi: Who eats chocolate in hunger?
Khushi: Papa chocy.
Simi: Yesh...
Sid: No. No chocy. Bhai will give you milk.
Khushi (angrily): You chup. We want chocy.
Simi (keeping finger on lips): Shh!! Chocy.
Abhi: Okay! I will give you both chocy then me and Sid will not talk with you both.

Khushi and Simi started crying.

Sid (sighed): Okay fine! I will give you both chocy.
Simi (pout): Papa chocy?
Sid: Yaa Okay!
Khushi (jumping on Sid, kissing his cheek): My cute chachu.
Simi (pushing khushi): No my papa.
Khushi: No! He is my chachu first.
Simi (looking at sid): My papa?
Khushi (looking at Abhi): Papa say her my chachu first.

Abhi, Sid looked at each other. Khushi and Simi looked at them and started laughing.

Sid (shocked): What's this?
Khushi (laughing): Mumma and Machi said touble (trouble) chachu and papa.
Simi (clapping happily): Yeshh...
Abhi (tickling simi and khushi): So you both are mumma and machi's chamchi.

Sid too joined abhi. Khushi and Simi was laughing loud, trying to hold hands of Sid and Abhi to stop them.

After a minute or two. Sid and Abhi stopped. Sid and Abhi hug each other pulling their daughters in hug. A happy moment of father-daughter. They broke hug then Sid took both for get fresh. Abhi heat up milk for them adding chocolate powder.

Making them drink milk and also making new memories. They four were enjoying their day.

•••••••

15yrs later.

(Introduction: Abhinavi, Sidneet happy couples and living happy life with family. Facing up downs of life. Supporting and enjoying life.
Khushi 20yrs old. Simran 17yrs.
Another new member Aadvik Nigam. Son of Abhinavi. 15yr old boy. Most naughtiest.)