Chapter 23

Next morning. Avu woke up. She got ready then went out. Everyone was sleeping.

Avu's pov: I should prepare tea for all but I don't know about anything. Ummm.... I should wait here for sometime.

She sat on sofa and took her laptop. She started working on it. After sometime sid came there. He was sleepy. He looked at Avu and then went in his room. He jumped on bed and slept in no time.

Later on Vibha came there.

Vibha: Arey Avneet why you woke up early? You should have take rest for some more time.
Avu: Hmm.... I wasn't sleepy.
Vibha (nodded): Okay!

Vibha went in kitchen. Avu too went behind.

Vibha: You want anything?
Avu: No. I came to help you.
Vibha: No need to trouble yourself. I will do.
Avu: No. I will help you.

Vibha nodded. They start working. Meanwhile with Vaish.

She woke up and saw khushi sleeping with pout. Vaish kiss her forehead and look around.

Vaish: Avu isn't here! Maybe she used different guest room.

Vaish got ready and went out. She went in kitchen and saw Vibha and Avu.

Vaish: Good morning mumma. Good morning Avu.
Avu: Morning.
Vibha (nodded): Khushi?
Vaish: She is sleeping.

Few minutes later. Avu's phone rang. She received the call and went out. She went in sid's room. After attending call. She sat in front of Sid's sleeping figure.

Avu (tracing sid's face with finger): Jaana wake up.
Sid: Hmm....
Avu (bending to sid's ear): Sidoo baby.
Sid (pout): Hmm.... Mom let me sleep.

Avu peck his pout. Sid woke up with jerk and quickly sat straight.

Avi (smirk): Hubby ji how's your morning?
Sid (shocked): Umm.... Hmm.... Yeah.
Avi (wrapping his arms around sid's neck): Sidoo.
Sid (nervous): Avu... what are you doing?
Avu (smirk): Romance.
Sid: But I told you wait for sometime. Your family won't like it.
Avu: Sidoo I love you and this matters the most. Stop thinking about others.

She kiss his cheek. Just then avu's phone rang.

Avu: Sidoo you get ready. I need to attend this call.

Avu received call. Sid went to get ready them went out of room. Avu was busy on call.

In dinning area. Vaish and Vibha was arranging breakfast. Sid went and hug Vibha.

Sid: Good morning.
Vibha: Good morning bandar.
Sid (rolling his eyes): Mom....

Vibha chuckled.

Sid: Good morning di.

Vaish ignored him.

Sid (looking down): Didu, I am sorry. Please give me chance. I know di I can't mend my past fault now but please give me a chance. I will make sure you won't regret this time please di.
Vaish: Mr Nigam your sister died 3yrs ago.
Sid (held her hand): Di yaar please don't say like this. I know di I did fault. A big fault of not trusting you. I regret for that di. I just a chance. Please didu. Di this time I will trust you fully and nothing will happen like past. Please di
Vaish: Mr Nigam let me clear few things. You don't trust me at all. When there is no trust. I don't think such relationships need any kind of chance. So leave my way.
Sid: Di I do trust you. I did mistake in past but now I won't repeat anything. I trust-
Vaish: Stop it! Fact is you don't trusted me this time too. I agree now you do and also now you are regretting for past but because you got to know that your niece is with me not because you believed me by heart. After 3yrs we met first time that time too you and your brother raised finger on my character even also after meeting khushi. When I shared that Khushi is mine and Abhishek's daughter. From that moment you trust me because khushi your niece. Suppose I aborted khushi and told you truth. You know rather than trusting. You would have called me murderer too of your niece. If you are talking about trust then one more fact still your brother don't even trust that he has daughter. I grateful to god for that-

Vaish got quiet and quickly wiped her tears which was pouring her pain out. Sid was also in tears. He too wiped them.

Khushi (came out of room, crying): Mumma.

Vaish quickly went to her and took her in arms. Sensing her mother's touch. Khushi calmed. Till now she was scared of new place. Once khushi calmed.

Khushi (giggle looking at sid): Banbar.
Vaish: Khushi...
Khushi (pout): Chachuuu.....

Vaish nodded. Vaish went in front of Sid.

Vaish: I wanted you to away from khushi but she being your niece want to run behind you, follow you, play with you. For her happiness. I am not stopping her. So you can talk with her but don't expect from me to give you chance.

Sid was numb with each and every word of vaish. Somewhere he too knows her words are staying fact. He nodded not knowing what to do. Vibha didn't interfere in it knowing Sid deserve punishment. Abhi was one who heard everything. He was at entrance of his room. Vaish words shocked him from core.

Khushi (trying to go to sid): Chachuuu...

Sid took her in arms. Khushi ruffled his hairs and giggled. She hug him resting her head on his shoulder. Sid hug her tight. He was even more guilty.

Vaish's phone rang. It was Rohan's call. He informed vaish. Udit and Rahul left. So he is coming to pick Vaishneet in a while.

TBC.....

Anything for Vaish's confession.