Chapter 55

Avu (shocked): Umm....
Abhi: Avu what will you say Vaishnavi? Don't marry me as she was raped?
Avu (thinking): No... I mean I will ask di to marry and start new life.
Abhi: Hmm.... then why can't you?
Avu: Bhai Umm... di has khushi. I mean she has your child. So for khushi. I mean for her. It will be good for khushi and khushi need you both.
Abhi: So basically you are saying to give khushi father's love she need to be her nanny? You will support her to marry me as khushi will get father's love and khushi need Vaishnavi by her side. As per that avu it's been 2yrs she as single parent is taking care of khushi and giving her all the love and care is useless?
Avu: No....
Abhi: Just for a minute think about only Vaishnavi not khushi. What will you do?

Avu took deep breath and thought for few seconds.

Avu: I will be happy for di. I will support her to start new life. I trust you. So I know you won't let di alone this time to face anything. You will be with her. Life never goes smooth and simple but she will have partner beside to stand beside her, fight for her, support her. So it will be good.
Abhi: Great! So why this all is not possible for you? Don't you trust Sid that he will support you and stand for you? Don't he love you? So Last time I am asking you to give me a valid reason. I promise I will make Sid marry soon but I need valid reason. It should not be your past. Because after this also Sid loves you like before and also mom and me don't have any issue as we know you are not at all responsible for anything.

Avu was silent. Her heart flutters listening all this.

Abhi (wiped her tears): You love Sid, right?

Avu nodded blushing.

Abhi (smirk): So can I expect Yes from you to be my bhabhi?

Avni hug him blushing like hell, hiding her face. Abhi chuckled. After a minute. She broke the hug.

Abhi: Let's go and show mercy to my brother's poor heart.

They went back to seats.

Meanwhile with Sidnavi. After Abhineet left.

Khushi (sad pout): Momma machi kay (cry). Chachu bubble machi.
Sid (rolling his eyes): Correction bandariya. Machi bubble chachu... Huh!! Wait what? I mean Masi trouble chachu.
Khushi (glaring Sid): You chup.
Vaish (shook her head): Baby chachu and Masi don't trouble each other. Masi was hurt. So she was crying.

Khushi nodded with pout.

Sid (kiss khushi's cheek): Don't worry. Your masi will be happy happy. Your papa is there na. He will make Masi happy.

Khushi smiled. Vaish was shocked at word papa.

Vaish: Sid don't tell her about papa and all.
Sid (confused): Why di? Now everything is sort. You too agreed bhai wasn't at fault. So still he don't have right on his daughter?
Vaish (nervous): Umm... It's not like that. I mean khushi is my daughter. Yaa she is mine.

She was controlling her tears. Khushi mean the world to her. After loosing everything, fighting for everything and standing up again. Each and everything she did for Khushi. Still she is doing for her only. She named her life for khushi. Sid sensed she is uncomfortable. So he didn't said anything.

Few minutes later. Abhineet came. They sat on seats. Sid noticed a tint blush on avu's cheeks but still to clear his doubt.

Sid (nervous): What happened?
Abhi (smirk): Be ready with the resignation to your bachelorette.
Sid (confused): What?
Avu (blushing): I will marry you.

Sid was shocked and happy. So vaish was. Sid excitedly stood and jumped on Abhi hugging him.

Abhi (trying to push Sid): Sid maintain distance.

Khushi too got excited looking at excited bandar. She stood and jumped on Abhi hugging him and Sid. Abhi held her close to him. His heartbeat was so fast. Vaish was shocked looking at khushi. Before she could say or do anything. Avu hug her. In a minute they broke the hug. Abhi make khushi sit on table.

Vaish (nervous): Khushi come here baby.
Khushi: Yesshhhh....

She looked at Avu then Sid.

Khushi (patting abhi's cheek to make him look at her): Chachu bubble my machi.

Avu giggle. Sid looked at khushi wide eyes open.

Sid (shocked): But-
Khushi: You chup! Machi kay (cry).
Abhi: Oh!
Khushi (making fist of her chubby hand): Bishoom chachu.

She showed her fist to Abhi asking him to punch Sid. Avu burst out laughing. Vaish took khushi and make her sit on her lap.

Abhi (shooking his head): He troubles everyone.
Khushi (giggle): Yesshhhh....
Sid (shocked): What yes? (Looking at abhi) When did I troubled you?
Abhi (rolling his eyes): In afternoon the mess you created in my cabin?
Khushi (patting abhi's hand): Bishoom chachu.

Avu was laughing like maniac whereas vaish was shocked and was digesting everything. Abhi lightly punched on Sid's arm. Sid winced dramatically. Khushi clapped happily.

Vaish (to khushi): Now no more talks. Eat dinner silently, Okay?

Khushi nodded and they ate dinner silently. Sidneet was taking glances of each other. Abhi was staring khushi and Vaish.

Vaish's pov: Still Sid and Abhishek have same bond. No Matter how much time passed. They were liked this Sid used to trouble him and still he do. Abhi used to beat him. Maybe this is reason of their love and bond that Sid didnt even thought to think about other side but trusted his brother. Umm... They were not even wrong from their point.

She sighed and looked at Abhi who was already looking at her and Khushi. She quickly looked in other direction not having courage to meet his hazel orbs. She was guilty for keeping away khushi from him but she can't live without her at any cost.

They had dinner silently then Sid went to drop Vaishneet and Abhi left for home.

With Sidneet and Vaish. In car.

Sid: Di can I take avu for drive? I promise in an hour I will drop her back.
Vaish: Okay! I will inform at home but come back soon.

Sid nodded. After dropping vaish and khushi. Sidneet went to spend sometime.

TBC....

In mood of Double update today.