Chapter 20

Abhi went in kitchen fully worried.

Abhi (worried, nervous): Mom, khushi is crying. She is in my room.

As vaish heard these lines. She panicked and ran to Abhi's room. Everyone ran behind her as they saw her worried.

As Vaish reached Abhi's room. She saw Khushi sitting on floor and crying badly. Vaish went to her and picked her in arms.

Vaish (worried): What happened bacha? Why you are crying? You got hurt? What happened?

Khushi didn't said anything. She hug vaish and was crying only.

Aman (worried): What happened to her?
Vaish (rubbing khushi's back): Don't know mamu.
Vibha: Abhi why she is crying?
Abhi: I don't know. I came in room to keep phone on charge but saw her crying.
Vaish (hugging khushi): Bas baby. My Gudiya is strong girl nah. Calm down. Shh!! Mumma ki jaan shant. No cry.

Vaish was trying to calm her. Abhi was shocked looking at her.

Abhi's pov: She is same girl who used to cry over silly things. She used to behave childish. Today this side of her is totally opposite.

Sonia (cups Vaish's face): First you calm down. Don't panick. Calm down.

Vaish nodded. She took deep breath and calm herself. After some minutes khushi too calmed.

Vibha gave water to vaish. Vaish make khushi drink it.

Vaish (caressing khushi's cheek): What happened to my baby?
Khushi (pointing at rahul): Did this (she kick her leg in air).
Rohan (clenching his fist): He kicked you?

Khushi nodded with pout. Sid was about to shout but

Rahul (before anyone could say): I didn't did intentionally. I was coming out after getting fresh. She suddenly bumped to me. That was not even kicked. She just bumped to me.
Sid (angrily): You mean to say she is lying?

Khushi was holding a toy car in hand. In anger she threw it to Rahul. Car hit on rahul's forehead. He got a little cut. All looked at him with shock. Anger of Sid and Rohan vanished. Both were controlling laugh. Abhi was shocked at khushi's anger.

 Abhi was shocked at khushi's anger

Car was like this

Avu (glaring khushi): What's this?
Khushi (pout): Machi...
Udit: I should cancel today's flight.

Everyone except Rahul and avu looked at him with wide eyes open.

Rohan (shout): Why?
Udit (glaring): What do you mean by why? Can't you see he got cut? How he will travel?

After listening this no words came out of anyone's mouth.

Udit: Aman, we will stay at your home till Rahul will be fine.

Aman nodded.

Udit: Let's go then. I need to take Rahul hospital as well.
Sid (mumble): Ofcourse! Throw him in coma as well. Such a fragile doll he is!
Rohan (rolling his eyes): Let's go avu, vaishu, kanchi.
Avu (confused): Bhai why us? I mean me and di? Uncle, you want us there?
Udit: No! No!! Why you are disturbing your life. Rohan, you, kanchi, Sonia bhabhi, Aman will be there with us nah. Why to trouble them? Anyways let's go.
Sid (mumble): Since morning cause of you our life is so beautiful, right? Bastards.

Udit walked out. Sid was standing near door. He moved his legs as Rahul was about to leave. Rahul's feet crossed with Sid's leg. Rahul fell down. He tried to hold Udit. Udit too fell down. Both quickly stood up. Everyone controlled their laugh but khushi chuckled. Udit glared her. Rohan, Aman, Sid, Abhi glared Udit.

Rahul (glaring sid): How dare you? Because of you I fell down.
Sid (innocently): But I didn't did anything. I am standing here only. Ask your father if you want. Wasn't I standing here only?
Udit: Hmm....
Sid (smirk internally): I guess because of this injury (pointing at cut on forehead) your eyes aren't working properly.
Rahul (rolling his eyes): Non of your business.
Rohan: Uncle, Rahul, you both go to hospital. Anyways we ain't gonna fit in one car.
Udit: Yaa right. We will catch you at your home.

Udit and Rahul left from there.

Rohan: Avu, Vaishu let's do one thing. We will stay at hotel.
Aman: But for how many days? They are in Mumbai only. They can get to know about it and also Rahul will stay with you.
Sid (rolling his eyes): He is a fragile doll. On such minor cut flight cancel. As if he won't be able to breath in flight.
Rohan (nodded): I agree. Both are bastards.
Vibha (caressing Avi's hair): They both will stay here. Don't worry plus hotel aren't fully safe in Mumbai.
Rohan (glaring abhi): I don't know why we didn't clearified about vaishu and Abhishek.

Avu was silently looking at all but internally she was irritated.

Sonia: We should leave now or Udit and Rahul will reach before us.
Kanchi: I will send clothes and necessary things of you both.
Rohan: In a while I am coming to give you.
Sid: I can collect it while returning from office?
Avu (shocked): You are going office now?
Sid (rolling his eyes): Hmm.....

Avu nodded. Mehra's left. Sidshek too went  office. Avu sat in living area doing her office work. Vaish and Vibha was talking and playing with khushi.

TBC....

Drop your reviews regarding chapter.

Double update today. So hoping for good response.