Chapter 12

Note: Today you will get double update. So good response is compulsory. Good response doesn't mean drop emojis in comments to increase comments.

Let's begin....

Next morning. At Mehra House. All were having tea except khushi. She was peacefully sleeping.

Aman: So after having we need to leave. Avu, I will drop you at Siddharth's home then will go to pick Udit and his son.
Rohan: Avu if you feel uncomfortable. Just call me.
Avu: Hmm....
Sonia: Once Udit and Rahul will be here. We will call you. You need to act like surprised then come here.
Avu: Yaa....
Kanchi (side hug vaish): Calm down. For an hour only he will be here. Everything will be fine.
Vaish (smiled a bit): Hmm.... I am not worried.
Aman: We should leave avu?
Avu: Yeps dad.

They both left. Aman dropped avu then went to airport.

Meanwhile at Nigam house.

Sid, Abhi and Vibha was in living room waiting for Avni. When door bell rang. Vibha went to open the door. Avu and Vibha came in.

Vibha: Come for breakfast. Sid, abhi, Avu.

They nodded and went. It is first time Nigam house is so silent after avni came here. Before whenever Avneet used to come. Abhineet used to team to tease Sid. Laughs always echoed in the house but today Avneet is hurt from Sid and Abhi. She too thinks they are reason behind Vaish's past. All silently sat for breakfast. Abhi was nervous.

Vibha: So by when Udit will be here?
Avu (looking at watch): In half hour his fight will land. In 2 hours I guess we need to leave.
Vibha (nodded): Alright! Be comfortable here till the time.
Abhi (nervous): See Avneet whatever happened in past. Don't punish yourself and Sid for it. I know you both love each other more than anything. Don't punish that love.
Avu (sighed): But I don't trust on you both. Today di is suffering. What if tomorrow I will be at her place?
Sid (glared avu): Stop blaming bhai for all this. He isn't only at fault.
Avu (rolling her eyes): Yesterday you were guilty that because of you, di suffered but today this attitude! Wow!! How easily you are changing your statements.
Sid (gritting his teeth): Yesterday I was guilty. So today I am. I didn't let her speak. If I would have then things might have different today but I didn't and that was my biggest mistake but that doesn't mean bhai is at fault fully. You can't blame him.
Avu (controlling her anger): He is! Siddharth Do you even know how di suffered all these years? You have a bit idea of her condition? After doing all this he have guts to raise finger on her character. Wow!! You are here to support him.

Abhi held sid's arm to calm him but Sid ignored him.

Sid (rolling his eyes): She shouldn't have gotten so close to her male friend.
Avu (gritting her teeth): Oh! I can't even imagine this low thinking of yours. Seriously you have issue if a girl and boy get close by being friends? Such low thinking.
Sid (yelling): There is difference in get close and being intimate close. She had boyfriend. It was her duty to set limits. No boy or girl like their girlfriend or boyfriend getting intimate close to his/her best friend.
Avu (shout): He can't see her getting intimate close to her male friend and what about him? The way he played with her feelings? What about the fact Siddharth that he always love someone else but dated di. What kind of this behavior was? Do you even know after all that for almost 6 months di was in depression. Do you have any idea khushi was not even 4.5 pounds at the time of her birth. How difficult life was of di.
Sid (shout back): If di was suffering then bhai too had suffered-
Abhi (cuts him and shout): Shut up both of you. It was our past. I just asked you Avneet not to spoil your and Siddharth's present because of our past.

He took deep breath.

Abhi (controlling his anger): Mom, I am going to office.

He left from there.

Vibha (held avu's hand): Calm down Avneet. I can understand you are hurt because you are thinking whatever happened with vaishu was done by abhi to hurt but fact is different. (Looking at sid) Why you are getting hyper. You know both suffered but just we don't know Vaish's point still this behave from your side.
Sid: I am sorry but couldn't control when she was blaming bhai.
Vibha: How can expect from her to be quiet when you are blaming her sister?

TBC.....

Next chapter on way.