Chapter 43

Meanwhile in hospital. Rohan, Aman came. As soon as they came. Aman engulfed his crying princess in his protective, loving, calm and most caring embrace. She was crying badly.

Aman (rubbing her back, wisper in her ear): Calm down princess. My strong girl. My beautiful doll. Most important person of my life. Calm down papa's angel. Bhai's jellybean always know how to face everything. Mumma's copy knows how to smile while fighting to make opponent feel weak. Di's little sisso never accepted failure. So again you have to stand up and fight. Cutie pie's Masi is not only her best friend but also inspiration. She have to teach her cutie pie how to irritate others and make smile happy ones. Calm down our apple pie.

He said soothing words to calm his princess who calmed down. Aman broke the hug. He kissed on avu's hair. Rohan sat on other side of bed and held avu's hand.

Rohan (kissing her hand): My jellybean.... I love you so much my babygirl.

Avu looked at Rohan with teary eyes.

Sonia (try to divert avu's mind): See Vibha ji how she stopped cry after looking at her father. She loves him only not us.
Rohan (acting shocked): What? Avu not even me?
Aman (chuckled): Jello peeps. Everyone is jealous of me. Princess loves me most.
Rohan: No no dad. She is Jello girl. That's why I call her jellybean (pointing at avu). She will be jealous if mumma will give me more love. Jellybean.
Kanchi: Rohan... Jellybean is a sweet candy. So as per it Avneet is sweet girl not jello. Huh!

Avu smiled a bit. Someone knocked the door. Everyone snapped in direction and saw Abhinavi and khushi was there. Khushi ran to avu quickly.

Khushi (excited): Machiiii

She went near bed and raise her arms. Aman picked her up and make her sit beside avu. Khushi stood up and hug Avu. In a minute she broke the hug and looked at avu. She saw tears were there on her cheeks.

Khushi (teary eyes): Machii no kay. (Masi no cry)

Khushi looked at everyone in room.

Khushi (pointing at Sid): Machii babar bubble? (Masi, bandar trouble you?)

Sid (rolling his eyes): Many people are in room but am I only one who will trouble your Masi?
Khushi: You chup.
Abhi (hitting on sid's head): Idiot look at everyone. See mom will not trouble, avni's parents will not trouble her nor her brother, sister or sister in law. I will not trouble her. So only one is left and that's you.
Khushi (without understanding): Yesss!! No bubble my machii, Chachu.

Avni was looking at Sidshi. It's first time she was looking at them with their new and cute bond. Sid roll his eyes.

Khushi (glaring him): Dadi see chachu.
Vibha (fake angry voice): Siddharth.
Khushi (pulling her ear): Dadi...

Vibha looked at her in confusion.

Avu: Ummm.... She is asking to pull sid's ear.
Vibha: Oh! I should punish him?
Khushi: Yesh!! Chachu bubble my machii.
Sid (scrunching his nose): Masi ki chamchi.
Khushi (widen her eyes): No pampi.... (looking at avu): Machii no pampi?

Avu nodded. Vibha lightly twist sid's ear.

Vibha (fake anger): Sid don't trouble my daughters.
Khushi (nodding): Yesssshhhhh cidd.

Vaish went to Rohan's side. She hug avu and kiss her forehead.

Vaish (wipe her tears): Everything will be fine. Just be strong. We all will fight together.

Avu nodded with teary eyes. Vaish again hug her. Rohan joined them. After a minute they broke the hug.

Abhi (smiled): We will fight with this and will win. After my Avneetay is strong girl.

Aman moved back. Abhi came and sat beside her. He side hug her.

Khushi (glaring abhi): My machii...

She hug her trying to remove abhi's arm.

Abhi (chuckled): Arey! But she is my avneetay.
Khushi (pout): Machiii.....

Khushi hug her tight and tried to climb on her lap. She kept her feet on avu's tight. Making her groan in pain. As pain strike her. She again broke down. However everyone tried to divert her mind but she end up remembering again.

Abhi quickly took khushi in arms. Khushi got scared of him. She starts crying. Rohan hug avu. Rubbing her back. Trying to calm her. Vaish took khushi from abhi. Vaish was trying to calm khushi. Rohan was trying to calm avu. Sid was about to go avu but Aman went to her. Tears roll down on vaish's cheeks too as she saw avu's condition in pain. Memory hit her mind remembering how her body was paining.

Sidshek looked at each other helplessly.

TBC.....

How was the chapter?