Chapter 61

Next day. It was evening at Mehra house. Avu was sleeping in room. So khushi was. Others were in living area. When door bell rang. Vaish went and opened the door. Nigam family was standing there. She welcomed them. After greeting everyone sat for chitchat.

Sid: Where is avu?
Sonia ( fake smile): She is sleeping.
Vibha (concerned): At this time? She is fine?
Rohan (nervous): Yaa. In office because of back to back meetings. She was tired.
Sushma (happily): We came here to fix Ashu and Avneet's wedding date, venue and everything.
Aman: Oh!

Vaish stood up and was about to go in her room.

Chinki: Vaishnavi di where you are going?
Vaish: I guess khushi is awake. So just to check on her.

Vaish went in her room and saw Khushi awake. She took her and get her fresh.

Vaish (cups khushi's face): Baby your papa is here. Go and ask him to come here and see your room.
Khushi (excited): Yeesshhh.....

She ran out of room and went to abhi.

Khushi (held abhi's hand): Papa come come.
Abhi (raising his eyebrow): Where?
Khushi: Alee come.
Pratap: Go abhi. See where she want to take you!

Abhi nodded. Khushi holding his finger take him to the room. Vaish was already waiting for them. As soon as they entered in room.

Abhi: Say baby.
Khushi (pointing at room): Papa see....
Vaish: Abhishek actually I asked her to bring you here.
Abhi (confused): Anything important?
Vaish (nervous fully): Yaa actually it's... it's about avu. I mean she.. she is pregnant.

By listening Vaish's words Abhi was stunned.

Abhi (shocked): Are you serious?
Vaish: Yaa.... A while ago only we got know. Avu isn't sleeping. She is unconscious as she was stressing which isn't good. So Dr gave her anesthesia.
Abhi (out of words): Hmm....
Vaish: Now?
Abhi (digesting everything): I don't know. I don't know how Sid will react. I don't know how mom and others will react. I don't even know if dadu and dadi knows or not. I don't know what I should do now.
Vaish (worried): How we will tell Sid?

Just then Chinki, Minki and Sid came. They saw Abhinavi worried.

Sid: What happened?
Vaish: No... Nothing.
Chinki: Bhai why you are looking worried?
Abhi: Leave all that you say what everyone is talking about? I mean what they decide for marriage?
Sid: Bhai tell me truth.

Abhi looked at vaish and she nodded.

Abhi (held sid's hands): Listen calmly, okay?
Minki (biting her nails): Say it don't make me curious.
Vaish (nervous): Sid avu is pregnant.

Sid stumbled but balanced. He was so damn shocked. Chinki, Minki was also shocked.

Khushi (sadly): Mumma.
Vaish: Ummm...... Baby go and ask mami for chocolate. Mamu bought new chocolate for you.

Khushi smiled and ran out of room.

Abhi (rubbing sid's back): Calm down Sid.
Sid: How's she?
Vaish: She is unconscious as Dr gave her anesthesia. She was stressing alot about it.
Abhi: Sid you calm down. You need to be strong.
Vaish: I am so scared how your dadu, dadi will react? Mumma knows. So she can understand but dadi, dadi?
Chinki: They too knows. I mean chachi told dadi everything about you and Avneet.
Abhi (shocked): Dadu agreed for everything? He didn't said anything?
Minki: Dadu was saying no first but then dadi explained him like it wasn't your or Vaishnavi di's fault and khushi deserves love of both families. Chachi even used to share many things about khushi. So listening all these at last dadu melted for khushi and about Avneet. From first only dadi said what if in the place of Avneet me or Minki would be? It wasn't Avneet's fault. So we don't have right to punish her. Even she faced all this we need to love her more and respect her like each and every daughter or daughter in law of Nigam family.