Chapter 68

Avu (worried): Oh god! Now?
Sushma: Don't worry calm down. I will go and drop her to abhi. He and his dadu are there. They will take care of her and I will ask Abhi to call dr for check up.
Vaish (tears brimming in her eyes): She will be fine?
Vibha: Bacha don't worry. Her eyes will be red and swollen because of henna smell. She will be fine fully.

Vaish nodded. Sushma took khushi and want in rooms where Abhi and Pratap are sitting. She opened the door and saw them playing cheese. They saw Khushi and Sushma.

Abhi (worried): What happened?
Khushi (pout, showing her hands): Papa.
Abhi (confused): Mehandi? There artist will apply baby.
Sushma: She is also allergic to henna like you two. See her eyes are red and swollen.

Abhi was shocked. He came towards them and saw khushi's eyes.

Abhi (shocked): Oh damn!
Pratap (took khushi): Come here come. Abhi go and ask receptionist to call Dr for her and also we need baby wipes to clean her eyes till the time.
Abhi: Hmm.... Umm... baby wipes are in her room but don't know where!
Sushma: Ask receptionist to arrange it. Don't ask vaish. She is already worried for her and even she applied henna.
Abhi: But dadi now khushi need to stay with me. So her clothes? I mean these are heavy for her.
Vibha (entering in room): Here is card of Vaish's room. She told me where are her things. Come and bring it here.

Abhi nodded. He went out to ask receptionist for Dr and baby wipes. Vibha went in Vaish's room.

Khushi (angrily): Dadu (showing her hands) Mumma, machi, minty, minty, mami. Gimme.

She demanded for henna in her hands.

Sushma (caressing her hair): I will ask artist to come and apply here, okay?
Khushi (giggle): Yesh....

After few minutes. Abhi and Vibha came with khushi's bag.

Abhi: Dr will be in few minutes. Let make her wear comfortable clothes.
Vibha: Maa ji you go and attend the function. I am here.

Sushma nodded and kissing khushi's cheek. She went. Vibha make khushi wear her comfortable clothes. Abhi took her on lap, cleaning her eyes with baby wipes.

Khushi (complaining): Papa gimme (showing her hands).
Vibha (shook her head in disbelief): Dadi went to call artist for you.
Khushi (giggle): Yeshh... (holding abhi's hand) Papa chachu do this. (Papa chachu applied henna).

Abhi: Oh!
Khushi (excited): Dadi papa?
Vibha: Yes abhi will also apply.
Khushi (looking at pratap, shout in excitement): Daddduuuuuuu?
Pratap (chuckled): Yes. I will also apply for my doll.

Meanwhile In hall. Vaish was damn worried. Family was silent and guests in their own moods. Sushma reached.

Sushma: Don't worry she is fine. Dr will also be soon here for check up. Don't worry she is good. Let's start the function.

Everyone nodded. She went to vaish and assured that khushi is good. Everyone starts the function but Vaish's mind was stucked with khushi. Sushma make her sit near Mehandi artist.

Vaish: No dadi. Khushi-
Sushma: Vaish already you started applying mehandi. Don't leave in mid. Anyways your not allowed to meet her for sometime. Once your henna will dry after washing it you can go and meet her but not to forgot main a distance as smell of henna will be still there in your hands.

Vaish nodded and henna artist continued her work.

In room. Dr came and check khushi's eyes. Explaining and giving medicine. Dr left.

Pratap: She need rest. So make her. I am going in my room.

Abhi nodded. Pratap left. Abhi make khushi lay on bed.