Chapter 54

Abhi was first to reach at restaurant. He went and sat on table which was reserved by Sid before. He was feeling nervous. He sat waiting for Sidneet. After few minutes Sidneet, Khushnavi reached restaurant. Sid took Vaishneet to table where abhi was already present. Abhinavi looked at each other. They both were damn shocked. They were looking at each other continously.

Sid: Come sit di, Avu...

Abhinavi came back to senses. Avu went to abhi and hug him, greeting him. Vaish looked at Avu. She shrug her shoulders. Sid sat beside Abhi. Avu sat in front of Sid, taking khushi on her lap. Leaving only seat for vaish in front Abhi.

Sid (trying to calm atmosphere): I guess we all know each other. So I don't need to introduce anyone?
Avu (patting beside seat): Didu come.

Vaish sat not having other option.

Avu: Umm..... I guess we should order first then we can talk about?
Sid: Yeah sure! Bandariya what you want to eat?
Khushi (jumped on table, glaring Sid): You chup! Me kuchii...
Sid (narrowing his eyes): Bandariya...
Khushi (angrily): Machiii pone dadi.
Sid (fake scaring): Hawww!!!!

Abhi irritatingly punched Sid on his arm. Sid winced, rubbing his arm. Khushi giggle. Sid called waiter and they ordered.

Sid (clearing his throat): Bhai, Di actually me and Avu lied to you both. I mean we planned this before only. So that you both can talk and clear your points which you exactly want to talk and sort. So we are sorry for lying.
Avu: Yeah! We are sorry di, bhai but we planned all this for you two but didu I swear I didn't lie. I actually need to talk about that topic too. So I want your help as well.

Abhi nodded. Vaish sighed.

Sid (raising his eyebrow): Which topic?
Avu (avoiding eye contact): Will tell you later on.
Vaish (took deep breath): I am sorry for blaming you for my rape. I am sorry. I know it's a really big thing but I was badly brain washed and didn't realized what I did. I am sorry Abhishek.
Abhi: I am also sorry. I also raised finger on your character. I would have confronted you as mahi was asking me to do but I was badly brain washed. I am sorry.
Vaish (shocked): Mahi Malhai?
Abhi: Hmm.... Yaa she is my college.

Vaish looked at him with wide eyes open then she looked at Sid.

Vaish (shocked): My boss? Mahi? Isn't she sid's friend?

Abhi bit his tongue realizing he spilled the beans.

Sid (covering up): Yaa di. She is bhai's friend and her younger Sister Rini Malhai is my friend. So when I asked Rini. She was busy. So she said to Mahi.
Vaish (nodded): Hmm.... Okay!

Abhi sighed in relief as Sid saved him. Avu looked at Sid raising her eye brow. Sid shook his head and mouthed "Will tell you later". Avu nodded.

Sid (pointing at abhi): Khushi won't you talk with him?

Khushi pout. Abhi was hoping for Yes but she didn't respond.

Sid (raising his eyebrow): If he will say sorry to your mumma?
Khushi (excited): Yesshhhh..... Say sowwiiee my mumma.
Abhi (nodded, hoping to talk with her): I am sorry Vaishnavi.
Khushi: Mumma soowwiiieee na? (Mumma accept sorry?)

Vaish nodded. Khushi clapped happily.

Avu: But cutie pie... Mumma too shouted on him. So mumma should say sorry na?
Khushi (nodded with pout): Mumma say sowwiiee?

Abhi looked at khushi smiling with tears in his eyes. He quickly wiped them.

Vaish: Umm.... I am sorry Abhishek.
Khushi (shout excitedly): Yeshhhh.....

Abhi chuckled.

Avu: Umm.... Bhai I am also sorry. I really behaved so harsh with you and even blamed you for everything. I am sorry. I even understood the way Sid blindly supported you after looking at your miserable condition. Same I too did. As I saw di. So Yeah Sorry to you too Sid for my behavior.
Sid: Chill.... I can totally understand your point. We both stood of our brother, sister on the base of half truth though but we were not wrong from own point of view I guess.

Avu nodded with smile. Just then food arrived. They started eating. Khushi was eating with sidneet as she was sitting on table in between sidneet.

Sid: So about what topic you were saying avu?

Avu looked at Sid. She was nervous like hell. She looked at Vaish. Vaish nodded assuring her.

Avu (nervous): Sid just listen to me and then think about it properly before taking any decision. Don't just take decision in a snap-
Sid (cuts her): Fine but if it is about me moving on and marrying someone else and start my life and all non-sense then you are wasting your time. First of all it's my life. So it should be my decision. You can't take decision on my behalf and second thing I am not asking you to marry me or anything. So stop all this.
Avu (sighed): Sid but it matters to me because you are not starting your life and the reason is me. Don't stop yourself yaar.
Sid (irritated): Alright! Then marry me. See Ms. Avneet Mehra last time I am saying I love you and I can't marry someone else. So stop pushing me. I am not forcing you as it's your life. So I am expecting same from you. That's it.
Avu (controlling her tears): But Sid-
Abhi (cuts avu): Calm down guys. Calm down.
Avu (sadly): Bhai please try to make him understand.
Abhi: He is right avu. He loves you. How can he marry someone else then? Won't this spoil his life and also the life of girl whom he will marry?

Vaish was looking at Abhi continously.

Sid (held avu's hand in both of his hands): See love try to understand my point too. As you girls want your husband like your father who will love, care, protect and pamper you. Same we boys to wish for girl like our mother who will love, care, understand, support and be a part of every happiness and sadness of our life. As girl can't marry any random boy who don't have shadow of her father. How can you expect a boy to marry any random girl who have shadow of his mother?

Tears roll down on avu's cheeks. Khushi was looking at Sid suspiciously.

Avu (wiped her tear): I can understand but still Sid. Bhai please try to explain him.
Abhi (nodded): Alright! I will myself search a perfect girl for him but first answer me why can't you marry him? Just tell me a single negative point in you and I promise I will myself make him marry soon.

Vaish side hug avu consoling her.

Avu (searching for words): Bhai umm.... I... bhai I....
Abhi: Sid I need to talk with avu alone. So we are coming in 2mins?
Sid: Okay!

Abhi stood up and forwarded his hand to avu. She looked at him.

Abhi (holding avu's hand): Come bacha.

Avu nodded and stood up. They both went outside. Abhi side hug avu.

Avu (sobbing silently): Bhai please-
Abhi (cups her face): Shh!!! Listen to me then answer me what is your decision. Avu you love Sid?
Avu: Bh... bhai-
Abhi (cuts her): Don't lie.
Avu: Yess...
Abhi: Do you have any other reason than your rape to say no for marriage to Sid?

Avi nodded in no and was looking down.

Abhi (make her look up by cupping her face): See we all know it wasn't your fault. So stop thinking about it. You didn't done anything and tell me do you think if a girl once face something like this in life. She don't have right to marry and start fresh?
Avu: Bhai... umm...
Abhi: So if I want to marry vaish and want to start new life of mine and Vaish's you won't support us?

Avu looked at Abhi shocked.

Abhi's pov: I am sorry for giving you fake Hopes avu but I only have this option for now. So sorry.

Avi (shocked):

TBC...

What will her answer?