Chapter 35

Next morning. At Mehra home. After breakfast. Avneet went to her room. Rohan went after her.

Rohan: Avu, I want to talk with you.
Avu: Yes bhai come.

Rohan went and sat beside her.

Rohan (held her hands): My jelly bean.

Listening cute nickname like always Avni smiled. Rohan too smiled looking at her.

Rohan: I know since few days we all are behaving rude with you but baby try to understand. You too know we love you and Vaishu equally. We are our Barbie doll no matter what. We were, we are and we will always love, care for you and pamper you the way we do. Vaishu is your elder sister. She didn't came here by herself. It was me and Kanchi, bacha who bring her here. You are the one kiddie who fought with Sid for Vaishu. You always found a best friend in vaish. You always loved and pampered khushi even after mom and vaishu used to scold you for spoiling her. So what happened to my jelly bean? Why you are behaving rude with her? Why you are calling khushi burden, illegitimate and obstinate? I know my Jely bean isn't like this at all. So what happened now?
Avu (removing Rohan's hand): Bhai you didn't came here to talk with your sister. You came here to prove me how much you love me. I didn't a bit concern for me from your words but only love for your so called sister.
Rohan (held avu's hands): Listen kiddie. It's not like that. Yaa I agree I am hurt because of your rude behavior with Vaishu and khushi but bacha no one can replace my little girl's place. You are not only my younger sister but also my baby. I came here not to support vaish or anything. I came here to ask you if anyone is troubling you? Anyone is torturing you? Udit or Rahul asked you to do this behave? What happened I came to ask you? I know my kiddie can't be rude strangers too, leave about her near and dear ones.
Avi (jerked his hands): I was fool all these years but not anymore. No one is forcing, torturing or saying anything. I am doing what is right rather than being fool like you. I said and did what was right. Like for how much time we are gonna take their burden bhai? I was fool all these years but not now and lastly about Udit and Rahul. They didn't even talk to me leave about other things. Now please leave me alone. I am fed up from this whole time khushi khushi khushi. Huh!! A bitch.

Controlling his anger. Rohan left from there without uttering word.

Meanwhile at Nigam house. Vaish was attending the call. Khushi was playing with balloons and irritating Sid. Abhi and Vibha was talking. Few minutes later. She hangs up the call.

Vaish: Mumma ummm.... Mahi, sid's friend in evening she is coming here for my interview.
Vibha: That's great.
Sid: Di, you should prepare it then.
Vaish (nervous): Hmm.... I will be able to do it na? Actually in 2hrs I have an online interview then in evening this.
Sid: Yaa! Don't worry. If you want we can take khushi to office.
Vaish: No no... In office, she makes everyone run behind her, not letting do a bit work. Scribbling papers, making mess. Don't worry. I will manage.
Sid: Alright! All the best.
Vaish (smiled): Thank you.
Abhi: Let's go Sid.

Sid nodded. Sidshek left.

Skips to evening. After Vaish's interview. Mahi was talking with Vaish, Vibha, waiting for sidshek. Khushi was playing with her balloons. Some minutes later. Sid came.

Mahi: Hey!
Sid: Hii!!! So how's the interview.
Mahi: It was indeed good. Now it's upto her to accept the job or not.
Sid: Yeah!
Vibha: Sid where is Abhi?
Sid: Coming in a while.
Mahi: I should leave now.
Vibha: Have dinner beta.
Mahi: Umm.... Next time. Today I have two more interviews. So I need to leave.
Sid: Come I will drop you till your car.

Mahi nodded. With this Mahi bid bye to all and left.

Sid (while going with mahi to drop her): Bhai is waiting in parking for you to talk with you.
Mahi: That's fine but wasn't Vaishnavi Rao his girlfriend? Wasn't she ditching? What's all this? That khushi... duh! She was calling Vaishnavi mumma and her eyes and attitude damn was like Abhishek. Oye, no boble (trouble) me They way she was saying with attitude when I was teasing her. I literally felt a little Abhishek but What's all this?
Sid: You know he had girlfriend? And about other things?
Mahi (folding her arms near chest, glaring sid): Are you drunk or what? Abhi and me were best friends in college. After college he directly went to Gujarat for his first project. So being best friend obvio we used to share about our daily life with each other. It's that still we do but from last some days he didn't talk with me. So i thought maybe busy with schedule but suddenly in morning he asked for vacancy and interview.
Sid: Hmm.... Alright! Bhai will tell you then.