Chapter 59

Pratap: You all start the decorations quickly.
Sushma: Vibha let's do arrangements for dinner?
Avu: I will help you aunty?
Sushma: Yaa Okay.

Vaish was about to say something but Vibha interrupted.

Vibha: You don't need to help vaishu. You be with khushi. Already she is not well. Someone should be around her.
Pratap: Don't worry I will be with khushi. It's a great opportunity for me to spend time with her.

Vaish (nodded): I can help in cooking.

Everyone started working. Pratap and Khushi was playing in living area only. Sid was blowing balloons with balloon pump. Khushi saw balloons.

Khushi (excited): Chachu gimme babboon (chachu give me balloon)
Sid: No.
Rini: Give her what's your problem. Anyways this decorations and balloons are for her father. So if you won't add balloons. Bhai won't mind.

She without letting Sid speak a word, took two balloons and gave to khushi who excitedly accepted and started playing with Pratap. While teasing and fighting Sid, Chinki, Minki, Rini and Mahi did decorations. After completing work. Sid looked at khushi who was silently playing with her balloons.

Sid's pov: Get well soon mera bacha. Last time for masi's welcome decorations. You irritated me like hell and also made me do decorations 3 times but today my princess is so silent. Chachu love you bandariya.

He came back to senses as Chinki, Minki hug him either side. Sid smiled looking at them. He wrapped his arms on their shoulders.

Chinki: We missed you alot Sidoo.
Minki: We love you.
Sid: I love you too and miss you too. Dadi, dadu want to live there only or else long back mom would have called you guys here.
Chinki: Our parents are also want to live there only.
Sid: Hmm....
Minki: Sidoo how cheap Abhi bhai and Vaishu di's friends was yaar. Chachi told dadi about everything. Now dadi, dadu are planning to make Abhi bhai marry soon.
Sid: Let's see if bhai and Di are Okay with it or not.

Khushi who was busy in playing saw them. She got shock and ran to them.

Khushi (trying to push Chinki, Minki): Shide minty minty. My chachu shide shide.

Chinki, Minki didn't even budge.

Khushi (pout): My chachu.
Sid: No my chachu. Chachu always troubles you na.
Khushi (irritated): You chup! Minty, Minty shide my chachu.

Sid was feeling the most happiest on her possessiveness. Chinki, Minki was teasing her but not moving. Khushi sat on floor as they didn't move. She starts crying. Looking at her quickly sid, chinki, Minki apart the hug. Sid took khushi in arms.

Sid (wipe her tears): No cry. Shh!! see your chachu.
Khushi (hug sid): My chachu. No minty, minty.
Sid (kissing her forehead): Yes.

Khushi hug him, resting her head on his shoulder, she was patting sid's chest with one hand.

After sometime. Everyone completed work and was waiting for Birthday boy.

Avu (wisper): Di you will talk with khushi now? I mean explain her about her papa? I guess it will be good. As once bhai will come and celebration will start how will you then? Anyways it's her medicine time. You can take her in room and feed properly.

Vaish (nodded): Mumma it's khushi's medicine time.
Vibha: Take her in my room.

Vaish nodded. She took khushi in room. Vaish while feeding khushi medicines. Khushi was throwing tantrums.

Vaish: My pretty doll you know Chinki, Minki are elder than you and you calling them by name. These are bad manners.
Khushi (covering her mouth with shock): Haww!!
Vaish: Call them di.
Khushi (nodded): Minty di.
Vaish (gathering all her courage): My happiness baby listen to mumma Hmm.... Baby chachu's bhai, you know him?
Khushi (nodded): Bishoom chachu.