Chapter 4

Vibha and Sid was numb. Sid was drowning in ocean of guilt. Vibha trying to calculate the things. Whatever happened she was trying to understand. Yesterday she was consoling her son when he was broken because Vaish has a daughter but today she got to know that daughter's father is non other than Abhi only. Yesterday Abhi raised finger on Vaish's character and loyalty but today she got to know Vaish has suffered alot because of her sons only. In these 3yrs. Vibha saw how broken Abhi is. In 2days she saw how broken yet strong Vaish is! Was Abhi and Vaish at fault fully or someone else messed everything then blamed on Abhi and Vaish? Like this her mind was fully filled with thoughts.

Vibha (wiped her tears): Can I talk Vaishnavi for once?
Rohan (sternly): No. Thank you. Already she had faced alot now stop.
Aman (sighed): I also agree with Rohan.
Sid (joining his hands): Please for once. I know this whole mess is because of me and bhai. I will try to clear. I will not create mess anymore Please. Yaa I am Okay with any punishment too but just let me talk once with di Please. Mom don't knew anything about it. Please don't blame her.
Vibha (joining her hands): Let me talk with her for once. We will not trouble her. I beg you. For 5minutes only please.

Sonia nodded not knowing what to do. Rohan was about to say something.

Aman: Rohan, we also love Vaishu and care for her. We ain't gonna do anything wrong with her.
Rohan (rolling his eyes): Only 5minutes.
Sid (wiped his tears): Hmm..... Okay.

Meanwhile with Vaish. Kanchi, Avu and Vaish went in Vaish's room with khushi. Mother-daughter duo was crying so much. Avi and Kanchi was trying to calm them. Vaish was not in her senses. All horrible moments was rushing in her mind.

Vaish (held avu's hand, stuttering): Avu... Avu listen I told them khushi is my and Abhi's daughter. I spit out this truth. Now... Now they will snatch khushi from me. They will snatch her. I.. I.. I can't live without her. She is my hope of this life.... I will do anything but khushi... khushi will be with me only... Yaa I will do anything... I will file case against Abhishek... hmmm..... or I will let him do whatever he wants with my body... I am slut. So I don't care about my body... Yaa this way I can keep him away from khushi... But Siddharth... he can do anything to take her... I will allow him as well.... yaa that's perfect. Both brothers can do anything with me but I will not give khushi to them...
Avni (rubbing her hands): Di.... what all this you are saying. No one will take khushi away from you. No one di.
Vaish (didn't heard anything said by Avu): Umm... I can give them whatever they want but not khushi. Umm.... but I don't have anything. I lost my company and to pay debts. I sold my house. I don't have anything (looking at kanchi) Kanchi... Kanchi listen... Please give Nigams whatever they want, Okay? I will pay you. I will be servant of this house. Just food and room will be needed for me and khushi. I will pay whole amount please give them and save my khushi
Kanchi (who was hugging khushi and calming her): Vaishu... Are you gone mad or what? What the hell you are saying yaar?
Vaish: Kanchi, you and Rohan adopt my khushi. You both can give her happy life. Hmm... That's perfect then Abhishek will not take her. Hmm... (looking at Khushi) Baby, your mama mami are you mom dad. Don't trouble them. You are my good girl. No wait! You... You are mama mami's girl not mine. Hmm.... Kanchi, will she be a burden for you? No... No my khushi isn't any burden.... Yaa.... She isn't but then she can be for you and Rohan.... Umm.... Abhishek.... Yaa I will give khushi to Abhishek.... She is his daughter nah. He will take care of her and give her everything.... Hmmm this is perfect then me... I will die... yaa okay. Khushi will be in safe hands then I can die.... Yaa

Avu (shaking vaish): Dii... What you are saying? Di please stop it. Please....

Vibha, Sid, Aman, Sonia, Rohan saw Vaish's condition. They saw how Khushi is scared of surrounding.

TBC.....

It's just a fictional story...