Chapter 24

After talking with Rohan.

Vaish: Mumma Udit and Rahul are leaving for airport. So in a while Rohan is coming to pick us.
Vibha: Okay! Have breakfast. I will call Avneet.
Vaish: I will see Avneet. I have make khushi ready also. (To khushi): Come baby!
Khushi (pout): Momma, Chachu.... (she said patting his shoulder with her little chubby hand)

Vaish: Come to room in a minute. I will talk with Masi then take your clothes. You come fast.

Khushi nodded.

Sid (pointing at his room): Avneet is in my room, attending a call.

Vaish didn't said anything and went from there. In Sid's room. Avu was busy in call. Vaish went inside and saw her. Avu saw vaish.

Avu (on call): Yups!! You carry on with it. I will inform later about other details.

With this she hangs up the call.

Vaish: Avu, Rohan is coming to pick us. So let's have breakfast then we will go.
Avu (confused): Umm.... Bhai coming now?
Vaish: Hmm.... Yaa actually Udit and Rahul are going in a while. So after dropping them Rohan is coming to pick us.

Avu gave her confuse look but nodded. Just then her phone rang again.

Vaish: Attend the call fast and come.
Avu: Yaa di.

Vaish nodded and went in her room (guest room). Avu continued attending her call.

In living area. With Sid, Vibha and Khushi.

Sid (with guilt): Mom please help me. You can ask di to give me second chance. She won't say no to you.
Vibha (with heavy heart): You deserve this Sid. You were one who noticed khushi's eyes are like you and abhi when we met her first time. Still when abhi was raising finger on her character rather stopping him or being quiet you supported abhi. You too raise finger on her. Now you want her forgiveness just because your niece is with her. Sorry bacha. I can't help.

Sid nodded in understanding. He was sad. Khushi was continuously looking at his face.

Khushi: Banbar (widening her eyes) No Banbar..... Chachu say soowwiiieee mumma (say sorry to mumma)

Sid (kissing her cheek): Yup! I will. Soon I will make your forgive me.
Khushi (didn't understood fully but excited): Yeshhhhhhh.

Abhi was standing at door only. After taking deep breath. He walked out. He went to Vibha and hug her, kissing her hair.

Sid: Morning bhai.
Abhi: Good morning. (After gathering all courage and little smile) Good morning khushi.

Since he met his daughter. He didn't talk with her. Though he always feel happy around her but still he don't have fatherly feeling for her. Yesterday looking at her antics he was waiting for her to come to him but she didn't. Today he couldn't control anymore. so initiate to talk with her.

Khushi didn't replied. She playing with Sid's collar button of shirt. Abhi felt hurt. He was expecting her excited reply.

Vibha (caressing khushi's hair): You don't want to talk with him?
Khushi (pout): No.
Sid (raising his eyebrow): Why my cutie pie?
Khushi (glaring sid): You chup! No cue pie (cutie pie). Machi (Masi) says me.
Sid: Oh! Okay okay. I will not. Now tell me why you don't want to talk with him?
Khushi (pout): Touts (shouts) my mumma.

Abhi, Sid, Vibha looked at each other in confusion as they didn't understood her word tout. Just then Vaish came there.

Vaish (taking khushi in arms): Come baby. Let's get ready.
Khushi (excited): Mummaaaa.....
Vibha: Umm.... Vaishu what she meant by tout?
Khushi (irritated): Aleee!!! Tout (shout) dadi.
Vaish (looking at khushi): Who is shouting?

Khushi looked at Abhi and pointed to him. Abhi's eyes were wide open. Vaish was shocked. So others.

Vibha (sensing situation): Vaishu you get her ready then have breakfast. Rohan can be here any moment.

Vaish just nodded and left from there with khushi.

Vibha (patting abhi's shoulder): Calm down. Soon she will talk with you.

Abhi just nodded but khushi's words was echoing in his mind. Avu came and all sat for breakfast. Some minutes later khushi and vaish too came.

They all had dinner silently. Sidshek left for office. Rohan came to pick vaishneet. Vibha bid bye to them. They too went from there.

TBC.....

In prologue Abhi shout on Vaish if you remember. This is what khushi is referring.