Chapter Seventy-Five

Chapter Seventy-Five: Passover

Evil.

Juda had never thought of herself as that. Whether it be due to something in her brain that told her that this was all for the better good, somehow. Maybe it was that nagging feeling at the back of her head, saying that this was all fine. Whatever it was, it was strong, and it made her feel fine with what was happening.

The overly thin protogen was seated down upon a crimson chair, strapped in as the ship labeled "The Mythos" ascended towards the heavens. Her nerves were steeled despite the torrential storm outside, knowing that Ro-Ah would make it so that it would not impact the ship. Even if he was fighting those that wished to stop his plans.

Juda was a thin protogen. Colored a light purple with thin stripes of cyan against her chestplate. Her visor was unfortunately squashed down, the nanites being unable to form properly, and even with her high status, it cost too much to repair. Of course, she also didn't feel like saving up money to do that either. It wasn't like she was a public figure.

The ship rocked with the wind as the Deity of Creation stood at the helm, his mortal form of a creature of light. One of gentle grace but incredible power. A radiant form of Boson-Energy. Juda could feel his resonance. The God of Inorganic Creation. Of steel, or earth, of stone, of concrete.

He called himself Divento, Juda knew that. He came to her, begged her, to help him accomplish his goal. She was the one that he knew he could ask, someone that had access to Boson-Energy, someone who was smart enough to cover their tracks. Someone who had the abilities and means to transform their adversaries into their own personal drones.

Juda had the means. She organized it all, she orchestrated it all, and defied her government and nation. She felt she was right in her decision. Of all things, why would the God of Creation, even inorganic creation, be evil? The god hadn't told her the total of his plan, but Juda trusted him.

Juda sighed heavily, rubbing her shoulders with her pristine claws in a comforting gesture. Even if she felt she was right, following a literal, existent deity, she couldn't help but have that thump of concern in the back of her head. She quickly discarded the thought though, feeling that she shouldn't doubt him. The being was bright white, the God of Inorganic creation. A being like that isn't evil.

Juda shuddered as she was pushed further against her seat as The Mythos stretched into the atmosphere. Her ears flicked against her seat, feeling her body ease into zero gravity of space, before the gravity generators kicked in, complemented by Boson Generators.

"Ro-Ah has fallen. So has Minerva." Divento said, and Juda could his glowing white hands clench a tad tighter against the helm of his seat, "Juda, could you continue guiding the ship towards The Factory? We need to start the Machine." The God said, turning to 'look' at Juda.

"Yes, I... I can." Juda responded, still holding immense respect towards the deity despite being the closest approximation to a friend the thing had. Divento nodded, turning towards a sleek walkway leading towards the entrance and airlock. Juda gulped as she stood, still unused to feeling the gentler gravity of a gravity coil.

She started towards the god's chair, lightly flicking her fingers against the thick atmosphere the ship had. She sat in the chair, her paws nervously clenching as she took command, using jer commands to put more stress onto the boosters to get the ship out of the planet's jurisdiction. Really, out of the entire Neverarian-Space's area.

The God behind her disappeared in a storm of bright light, shooting down to the slowly breaking apart planet. Juda steeled her nerves further, tightening her hold onto the chair for a second before letting her worries ease. The Divine Intervention, she had read all their files before this excursion, knowing that they would be the most problematic element in their play.