Chapter One Hundred and One

Chapter One Hundred and One: When the Sky Shrieks

What happens when the sky itself shrieks?

There was a crack, a sizzle as if a slab of meat was thrown onto a searing how pan. A booming echo of godly magnitude. A wave of feeling beyond comprehension, even for a god such as Divento. The organics around him were quiet, serene, breathless. It was beauty against the cold steel of the organic ancient God behind him.

The man-made devices above him, those that fell from the sky, he could feel their mark on the world. He could feel the vile inorganic creation seething from every singular atom. No, every singular quark was screaming its malice towards him, and the god of inorganic creation seethed with righteous anger.

His body started to ache, the "bone" within his blinding body splintered and cracked as he felt the electric jolt of the creation enter his domain. His holy ground, his sanctity. Deep, unholy tremors ran through his ichor. The time was now. The final standoff, the showdown. It was time to end the Divine Intervention.

With true divine intervention.

Divento reached out a calloused hand, the god blinking rapidly as the shriveled heart within his core beat softly. Those pods were miles up, and he could still feel them, their hatred, their fury, their unholy retribution for his birth. They had no right to be angry at him, his survival was on the line. Divento clenched his fist, barring invisible teeth as he threw his hand into the ground.

The soil and bedrock splintered and broke into miniscule shards as millions of durable metal steels erupted from the ground, each a few feet in diameters, sharpened at a point, hurdled with such extreme speed that the metal started to melt as it was thrown at the pods falling.

The god dug deep within his own Bosonic soul, feeling for the power bestowed upon him unwillingly, his unholy creation sparking the terror that will destroy this universe. With everything finally gone, reduced to mere kindling, as retribution for his creation, all will be well.

Blocks of concrete rose from the earth, the god floating above an empty space, the soil reduced to a fine mist. Tons upon tons of inorganic material were generated, the heat rising in the air around the god of inorganic creation. The god steadied his gaze, hearing his own black heart softly twitching in his ichorous chest.

The god watched on in satisfaction as the pods only descended. No preventive measures, no defenses, just the pods themselves. Divento made no mistake, he knew the Divine Intervention would have another plan to bring forward, but he only reveled in the position he held them. Close to his plan succeeding, the god couldn't help himself but feel confident.

The missiles he had sent were only a few hundred yards away. They'd impact in less than five seconds. The god braced himself, sensing the idea of force fields, of something, anything else, that could happen. He watched with lethal intent as those missiles struck, even the god's eyes widening.

The god snickered though, feeling the pod's themselve stay intact as a giant explosion rattled the gaseous air around the planet, the attack generated by Divento piercing nothing. The material that composed the protogen inside, the pods themselves, and the forcefield generators was still in tact, while his strikes were not.

All in an instant, the free floating dust around him vapourized as a crimson red explosion ratted the sky. Mirroring that of a bomb set to destroy planets, an eruption of fire and plasma and Boson Energy banged against the door to reality, barrely standing as it was. Divento knew who it was as well. Fallout, a protogen coming from one of the last pods to enter the atmosphere.

Divento braced for impact, he knew that Fallout was coming directly for him. They had no choice, and he had no choice either. The ethereal light deity started to generate more steel pillars beneath him, ready to defend himself.

"Extinction Event!" A loud voice called from the distance, the weak reality causing the voice to travel as fast as light itself. Shockwaves resonated from the protogen high above, and Divento watched in transfiction as another ball of pure light shone above, as bright as the sun.

A flash and crackle of Red lightning illuminated the clear sunny sky, darkening with Boson-Energy. Streaks and branches arching for miles across the air, Divento only wondered how mortals possessed this power. If only out of curiosity, he did not envy it. He was just bemused at the lengths needed to go to to defy his will.

"Extinction Event!" Another outcry, voiced by millions of whispering souls, invaded Divento's head. His eyes widened as another series of blinding red lightning arced even further. The ball grew bigger above him as time slowed, even in this zone of arcane and ancient cosmic gods. Reality was nonexistent in their bubble, and it would all be used against Divento.

Even the deity had to steel himself against the explosion that rocked above him, feeling the divine levels of heat radiating just from the explosion's start, barely moving, but still moving, even in this state of near total time-stop. Divento clenched his fist tightly, though it was moving slower than normal. Even he was affected.

"Collision Course!" Another yell of extreme destruction hit Divento, the god staggering back on the air itself, making himself float as everything near their bubble of destroyed reality utterly decimated. He knew Juda was safe within the deities body, nothing could ever destroy that, nor could any universal constant, reality or non-reality. But even so, he worried.

Then, the protogen hit him. Divento did not expect such a fast impact, in such slowed time.He felt his body get hit by the object, the being of Boson Energy before him. Divento reached out to grab hold of whatever impacted him, but even he could not stand the heat radiating off of the creature.

Whatever it was, it was not mortal. Not anymore, similarly to another entity he had fought. The protogen before him, fur bloody red, visor turned off as it could not stand the non-reality around it. The being pushed against him, Something that could be a legitimate challenge. It was Fallout.

God of Flame.

________________________________________________________________________________

Howdy!

Another protogen made God through the Overclock serum, yay.....

I'll just say... deepest apologies, I really am trying to do good on writing these chapters, I've been unmotivated and extremely gloomy theses past days, this day especially. I'm worried and stressed out by a lot of things going on, but I'm still intact, and that's all that counts, really.

I'll be updating... soon, I suppose. I hope tomorrow, but I can't promise that anymore... fluffing six days since I last updated, jesus.

Anyways, enough rambling, thank you all who are still here. I hope you enjoyed this chapter, more to come soon. Thank you <3

~ Candle

3/19/2022