𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑁𝐼𝑁𝐸𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁

𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝐷 𝑃𝐸𝑅𝑆𝑂𝑁 𝑃𝑂𝑉

       "What are you doing?" Megumi questions as Sukuna ties his wrists together behind his back. Sukuna had already tied a blindfold around his boyfriend's eyes. Megumi doesn't complain much, resting his head tiredly on the pillow, his knees propped so his ass sticks up perfectly for Sukuna. He's far too overcome with exhaustion to put up too much of a fight over his stubbornness.

        "Enjoying myself. I promised that I would fuck the sickness out of you, didn't I?" Megumi can just picture that confident grin on Sukuna's face, how obnoxious. Megumi jolts a little when he feels Sukuna rub his fingers gently between his folds.

     Megumi closes his eyes, letting his body relax. Being tensed up is only going to make it feel unpleasant. Megumi's usually cold temperature body is warm to the touch and his soaking pussy is so, so hot inside that Sukuna is selfishly doing this for himself as well.

      He runs his rough hands down Megumi's sides making him shiver impatiently, letting out a little pleasured whine in response. His body erupts into goosebumps, his heartbeat so loud as he awaits for Sukuna to do more.

Sukuna is amazed by Megumi's body, so gorgeous. All his curves, his milky skin is so soft. There is no roughness to Megumi, his body is highly sensitive and the cute way it reacts to every breath, touch, and leaving a mark on his flesh is easy.

      He wants to keep Megumi like this, bare and vulnerable. He wants to trace his body and fuck so deep inside of him till he remembers every single detail of his lover. He wants to draw his body, Sukuna's one true talent outside of fighting is his ability to create bodily or even solely face portraits, arts worthy of first place awards.

     Sukuna would only draw Megumi, now that he's met this person he can't think to draw anyone else. He wants to draw his body with erotic yet romantic detail, doesn't matter how many drawings it takes till he feels he brings out Megumi's beauty. He might be at it for years in that case.

     "I feel your eyes on me, it's embarrassing." Megumi pouts, his body shivering from the chill in the bedroom. Sukuna slides his hands down Megumi's ass to his thighs, pushing them further apart. Megumi lets out a little yelp, his hands clenching into fists and able to move much.

     Sukuna bends down, spreading Megumi's lower lips. He hums in amusement at Fushiguro's trembling, his tongue darting between the folds and sliding towards his soaking hole. Megumi's face flushes into a deep crimson shade from both his fever and the situation.

      Megumi feels drool trickle down his chin as he lets out whimpering pants, his body burning up as he squirms.

"I can't help but stare, you're breathtaking."

Sukuna presses a kiss against Megumi's pussy, grinning like Cheshire Cat at the raven haired boy's subtle gasp. He pushes his tongue inside, twisting and thrusting inside his lover. He grips Megumi's thigh with one hand while the other runs down his abdomen.

His thumb lightly runs over Megumi's sensitive bundle of nerves. Megumi rocks his hips, thighs trembling as Sukuna's tongue repeatedly fucks in and out of him.

     It only takes seconds before Megumi's orgasm washes over him, his hole spasming around Sukuna's tongue that laps up his juices hungrily.

     He whines, wiggling his lower half away a bit to avoid overstimulation, writhing due to Sukuna's ministrations.

    Sukuna doesn't push it, pulling back. He sits up, unbuttoning his pants while Megumi tries to catch his breath. "P-please... Sukuna, please." Megumi whines breathlessly, his cunt throbbing almost painfully at how desperate he feels to have Sukuna inside him.

      Megumi lets out a little mewl as he feels Sukuna's cock rub between his folds and over his little clit now redden and swollen from Sukuna's previous rubbing. His slick and cum coats Sukuna's cock that continuously slides between, occasionally pressing the head just slightly into his heat that's trying to suck Sukuna's hardened cock inside.

     "Please what, whore?"

     "Sukuna..." Megumi whimpers, his blush a deep crimson similar to Sukuna's eyes. Except now Sukuna's eyes are dark, primal, and possessive as he stares at his prey. Unable to decide if he wants to look at Megumi's debauched expression or his pretty, soaking pussy.

     Sukuna hums, raising his hand and smacking Megumi's ass making the boy jolt in surprise. "Don't make me repeat myself, pet." Sukuna growls making a shiver run down Megumi's spine. He wishes he can see Sukuna, see what sort of expression he's making. Megumi wants his hands free so he can touch his boyfriend, run his hands along Sukuna's  muscled yet soft chest.

      "Fuck me, Sukuna. Please..." Megumi's voice becomes nothing but whorish whimpers, his body burning up to the point he feels like an inferno.

       "Beautiful." Sukuna murmurs under his breath before he abruptly slams his cock inside Megumi's scorching hot pussy, his tip hitting his cervix with brute force. Megumi lets out a lovely scream, erupting into little sobs. Sukuna rubs Megumi's clit as his pussy clenches and unclenches rapidly once more, already having another orgasm, leaving Megumi unable to properly think for himself.

     Sukuna smirks as he sees Megumi's juices run down his cock. "You really have no shame." Sukuna teases but Megumi's can't really hear him, only the rumble rasp of his voice that only turns him on more.

     Sukuna grips Megumi's ass cheeks, spreading them so he can see where they connect. He slowly pulls out making Megumi cry harder. "I'm going to fuck you, don't cry doll." Sukuna reassures his boyfriend.

     He pushes back inside, his girthy cock missing the feeling of Megumi's tender pussy around him. Megumi gasps, drooling and dazed as Sukuna begins to fuck roughly in and out of him. "I love you." Sukuna growls.

     Megumi hears it, he doesn't want to but he does. He hates how floaty he feels when he hears those words, how he wants to burst into tears and hold onto Sukuna like his life depends on it.

     "I love you, I love you." Sukuna chants as if he's trying to implant that fact in Megumi's head so he'll never forget it. With each direct hit into Megumi's sweet spot, Sukuna's cock bottoming out with each thrust inside, Megumi's words are whiny and incoherent but somewhere along the lines of crying Sukuna's name.

      Megumi feels that fire in his lower stomach, that specific clench that says he's close again. He's beginning to cum too fast, the overstimulation leaving his body weak and pliant to however Sukuna wants him. Megumi clenches down on Sukuna, glistening sweat covering his body.

      Sukuna lets out a deep groan while Megumi lets out a sweet moan, both releasing in sync. Sukuna paints Megumi's slicked walls with his fertile, hot seed.

      "I love you, you're perfect." Sukuna lightly bites Megumi's shoulder before planting a kiss on the mark he made. Sukuna's thrusts don't relent, fucking his cum back inside Megumi.