𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘙𝘛𝘠-𝘚𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘕

𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝐷 𝑃𝐸𝑅𝑆𝑂𝑁 𝑃𝑂𝑉

           "At least try to enjoy yourself, I'm not saying you have to." Megumi frowns, standing between Sukuna's legs as he sits on the edge of the bed. Sukuna wraps his arms around Megumi's slender legs, gripping onto the back of his thighs. Sukuna does not want to spend time with any of them, he'd much rather consume all of Megumi's free time. Megumi wraps his arms around Sukuna's shoulders, looking at his boyfriend with pleading eyes and a small pout.

       "Wouldn't you rather stay here and spend time with me? I can make you feel really good." Sukuna suggests, spreading Megumi's legs and having him sit on Sukuna's lap. Sukuna kisses Megumi, his hands sliding up and grabbing onto Megumi's ass. He grips the flesh causing Megumi to moan softly into their lustful kiss. Megumi wants to allow himself to cave, let Sukuna touch him and make him feel full. 

        Megumi pulls back, bringing his hand up and covering Sukuna's tempting lips. "Sukuna!" Megumi whines, feeling Sukuna smirk behind his hand. "Come on, we have to go meet them in the lobby." He urges. Sukuna wants to argue and push Megumi down but he already promised Megumi he would do better. He wouldn't hurt this person anymore. Sukuna lets out a frustrated sigh but doesn't argue, grabbing Megumi's hand and linking their fingers together. They get into the elevator, heading down into the lobby.

          Uraume, Itadori, Junpei, Toge, and Okkotsu are already there. Megumi pauses before they get too close to be noticed. He turns to Sukuna, "Yuuta is here. Please, try to get along with them. Is it okay if I hug him hello?"

            "...Fine." Sukuna forces himself to say. No, no it's not okay. You're mine. He's not your friend, he wants to fuck you. I want to bash his face in. 

        They get closer and the group notices them. "Hello, Megumi." Yuuta greets him with a gentle smile. "Ah, hello." He says to Sukuna, a bit awkward but still trying to be polite.  Megumi lets go of Sukuna's hand briefly, wrapping his arms around Yuuta and giving his friend a hug. He pulls back, letting Sukuna take his hand again. Inumaki smiles from behind his black mask.

          "𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝, 𝙼𝚎𝚐𝚞𝚖𝚒?" Inumaki questions.

          "He's deaf?" Sukuna blurts out.

          "Mute." Megumi answers. "I'm not really sure, I was thinking we could just walk around and if anything looks interesting we can stop there." 

          "Sounds good!" Itadori grins, his face flushed shyly from the fact he also got the courage to hold Junpei's hand. The weather is a little chilly with a grey sky but this is the kind of weather Megumi loves most. Seeing no paparazzi around, Megumi assumes his mother made some calls. She doesn't like when they pester him, she says it's immoral of them to harass a person. 

         "Your parents are a very beautiful couple, where does your eye color come from?" Junpei questions.

        "Thank you, they are fitting for each other. But they aren't my biological parents. I was adopted." Megumi answers. 

         "What? I'm sorry! I didn't mean to offend you!" Junpei panics. Megumi chuckles while Itadori reassures Junpei that he didn't offend anyone by his question. Megumi sees a large store and suggests it to the group. They head inside, seeing it has lots of different arrays of things. 

         "Is Maki Zen'In staying at our hotel?" Itadori questions Megumi.

         "No, she's staying at a different one, I think."

         "Who is Maki?" Junpei asks confusedly.

         "She was a very talented figure skater that Megumi admires." Itadori answers.

          Megumi nods with a slight frown, "She got really injured and it affected her career. She's going to be one of our judges. We'll meet her tomorrow during the first competition. Everyone will be introduced to each other." 

          "Is Satoru Gojo participating?" Junpei questions making Yuuta give a surprised expression.

          "𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝙶𝚘𝚓𝚘?" Toge cocks an eyebrow.

          "Oh! I know some skater names, I thought I should google it." Junpei chuckles sheepishly. 

           "𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙶𝚘𝚓𝚘 𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚝 𝚜𝚘 𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜? 𝙷𝚎'𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚠𝚘𝚗 𝚊 𝚏𝚎𝚠, 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝?" Toge looks at Megumi, showing that he's talking exclusively to him. Megumi had never seen Satoru Gojo before, but he has heard about the extremely talented skater. He's extremely flirtatious, a troublesome man, one born wealthy and doesn't get along with many people. But Megumi has no doubt that Gojo is a talented person. The man can be hated but you cannot deny his talent on the ice. 

        "Every competition Gojo has entered, he's won." Megumi replies. He won't admit it but he really wants to meet this person. He wants to see him skate and see if he's really as terrific as he is said to be. Megumi doesn't even know what he looks like, the thought hasn't really crossed his mind to google about this guy. 

        "𝙸 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚊 𝚝𝚘𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝚍𝚘𝚞𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚋𝚊𝚐, 𝚊 𝚜𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚛𝚊𝚝. 𝙸'𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚍, 𝚑𝚎'𝚕𝚕 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚢 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚊 𝚜𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚔𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗." Inumaki smirks making Megumi roll his eyes with a slight smile.

      "I'd love to see a performance before that happens." Megumi chuckles. The group unaware that the exact skater they were talking about was nearby to hear and see it all.