𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘙𝘛𝘠-𝘌𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘛

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘎𝘰𝘫𝘰 𝘷𝘪𝘣𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘪𝘵.

𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝐷 𝑃𝐸𝑅𝑆𝑂𝑁 𝑃𝑂𝑉

           Megumi and Inumaki are doing some stretches while things are being set up. Megumi felt nervous last night but Sukuna ate him out over and over till he sobbed for the overstimulation to end. Sukuna complained but obeyed, bathing and cuddling with Megumi for the rest of the night. Megumi feels more relaxed, more confident in himself knowing that Sukuna is here. His boyfriend is here, he's going to see Megumi and he's his support. It makes him so happy that there aren't enough words to express himself. 

        "Fushiguro Megumi, right?" A tall man with white hair and piercing blue eyes smiles charmingly at Megumi. He's wearing tight black pants and holds out a mocha coffee for Megumi. Inumaki and Megumi share glances at one another. He's certainly breathtaking, a true combination of handsome and beautiful. 

        "𝙳𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚑𝚒𝚖?" Inumaki questions before reaching in his stretch to touch his toes. 

        "Where are my manners? I'm Gojo Satoru, the spoiled brat as you called me, Inumaki Toge." Satoru smiles at the mute boy but it's anything but friendly. Inumaki looks away awkwardly, not sure how to respond to this situation. "Fushiguro, I've seen your performances. You're remarkable." He praises genuinely.

        "Oh, thank you." Megumi responds, that cold expression on his face. He doesn't understand why Gojo is talking to him but he doesn't want to be too nice. He isn't a push over and he isn't stupid, this is a competition and everyone has their eye on the prize. First place. Gojo realizes Megumi isn't going to accept the drink so he sets it down instead, his hand becoming cold from the drink. 

       "There will be a partner competition. I want us to be partners."

        "What?" Megumi's eyes widened, he certainly did not expect to have an offer like that from Gojo Satoru of all people. Though, it is weird. Why would he want to be partners just because he thinks Megumi is good? That doesn't guarantee that they will be compatible. "Sorry, I don't know you."

       "The art of dance helps bring even strangers together. At least give it a shot, if you don't feel the dance chemistry between us then you can refuse me. We both want to win, the partner competition is something I think we can win together." Satoru's expression is genuine and it makes Megumi sigh.

       "Alright, then. I'll give it a chance. Thanks for the drink but I'm not thirsty." Megumi looks to Inumaki before the two walk away from Satoru. Inumaki tells Megumi to be careful before the two part ways to get their costumes ready. The audience members will begin to fill in and in an hour the competitions will begin.

~𝕾𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖊 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊~

        Inumaki finished his performance, the crowd erupting into cheers. Itadori, Junpei, Uraume, and Okkotsu clap for the mute boy while Sukuna couldn't care less. He's impatient to see his boyfriend, he realizes he hasn't seen Megumi perform before. Not even practicing. While there is a lot the two have done, there is a lot they haven't done. There's simple things that should've been done or talked about between the two of them that they haven't. Sukuna doesn't even know what Megumi pictures his future to look like or if it includes Sukuna.

        Inumaki makes his way off the ice, giving Megumi a supportive thumbs up. Megumi smiles at his friend before making his way onto the ice. Sukuna is in awe of how mythical Megumi looks in his costume. Megumi truly is the defintion of beautiful, Sukuna has never seen someone who could even compare to Megumi. The lights dim, changing to fit the music that starts. Sukuna understands now, it's just begun and the movements are elegant and graceful.

        Nothing like the monstrous, bloody fights that Sukuna does during his underground fights.

        Megumi's like a swan, his eyes look so sad and it's fitting for the melody that plays. Megumi does as he always does, focuses on the story and not too hard on his routine. If he focuses too hard on the routine and what's coming next, he'll slip up. He thinks about Sukuna, whose love brought Megumi out of his loneliness. How Sukuna's love made Megumi feel alive again, doing reckless things just for the excitement of it.

          My triple axel is coming...

        How Sukuna's eyes could be compared to both a rose or blood. How when Megumi's in love and things feel so great, he wants to compare those eyes to a rose that symbolizes love and passion. Sukuna looks at Megumi like he is the most special person in the world, that nobody can compare to him. Sukuna would rip out his heart and present it to Megumi, that he would cry for Megumi, he could take a bullet for him without hesitation even at the cost of his life. 

        My triple axel is coming...

      Those eyes look at him and remind him of blood. He looks at Megumi like he's pathetic, like he's beneath Sukuna and is unworthy. That everything that goes wrong is Megumi's fault and Sukuna is sick of having to deal with him. He suddenly becomes a beast, uncaring about Megumi's thoughts or feelings. He yells at Megumi, making him feel like a small and helpless child, and uses violence against him. Bruises his skin, abuses his sensitive places, and causes his heart to bleed. He causes Megumi's tears and only cares later when their relationship seems rocky and nearing an end. 

       I love him.

       Megumi begins with a forward take off, Sukuna's face still in his thoughts, as he does his triple axel. Okkotsu didn't even realize he held his breath until Megumi successfully completed it, letting out a relieved breath with a grin on his face. He finished successfully with a sit sideways spin. The crowd erupts into cheers, his parents with proud looks on their faces, and his friends in complete awe. Sukuna's eyes lock with Megumi's and Sukuna can't wait to hold his lover in his arms. He's fallen in love all over again.